Ludia Forums

Indominus Rex Gen 2 Tournament 06/11/21 - 06/14/21

just I came here after the diplo sdan was in the rotation so I have like 400 from thing like xmas and a bit of modded pvp

1 Like

the cooldown of super hybrids is equivalent to the vips cooldown
Des1gn-On-melhorar-o-atendimento-ao-cliente-mind-blown

3 Likes

make tapejalo s-hybrid…

1 Like

that is a better idea, might try it, after getting a few more decent amphi, also would a level 1 tape hybrid be indo gen 1 level 10 ferocity???

Nah level 1 = level 30 tapejalosaur
Level 10 = level 40 tape
Screenshot_2021-05-19-01-43-38-1

3 Likes

myabe at level 1 is he better than a indominus rex gen 2 level 10

2000+ HP
600+ damage

1 Like

still too much, but aiming for it for sure

I use 2 lv10 vips and a lv20 legendary hyrbrid or lv20 vip or a lv10 s hybrid and it’s almost a guarantee win

1 Like

Last run for the day probably

2 Likes

Is it just me or does the AI with an Eryops or Secondontosaurus always go for 4 block? Not sure it happens with any other dinos but its annoying to deal with since they have so much HP

1 Like

Since I entered the dominator league this level 10 bonitasaura has been my first Dino out of the gate and I’ve only lost one battle. I stepped out of my comfort zone to finish up with my giganoce but I prevailed and earned 36 trophies. Props to @Sionsith for the amazing tips last week.

2 Likes

Update: My phone’s back alive, so I am.

Done & dusted. :muscle:

I think I’ve fully made my intention clear.

End of Day1 Results

See you Monday. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

If your lineups deep enough you may aswell do the other events, the vip exclusive is just 3 easy battles for 3 x sdna and the claim your territory while hard I use OP creatures that I wouldnt necessarily use in tournament runs

6 Likes

I’m not so sure that’s a safe enough score… maybe you need to do 1,000 more :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t forget the time component to fuse everything and the food to level them up. Hybrid tournaments are ALWAYS worth it

7 Likes

I’ve done the VIP exclusive. But the other one really pushes me away from itself. I depend on the big pack opening for my aquatic upgrade though, plus it makes progress by itself with every single copy I earn throughout the other aquatic events.

I’m still a bit far away from completing top tier needing events all at once with the rest that the weekend offers. Maybe tomorrow morning I’ll do it. :man_shrugging:t2: Either way, I’m all ok with it though. :v:

1 Like

Yes, definitely. Benefits of this tourney, are literally uncountable. 🤌🤌

3 Likes

Had so much to do today, couldn’t get going on this tournament until late into the evening. Was doing well until I ran out of L40 legendaries to include in teams. I just haven’t mastered using the top of my line-up properly, it’s not quite at the point where I can use fodder-main-fodder, when I try I get crushed for having an under strength team. I do try with fodder and 2 mains but my win % is noticeably worse than with three ordinary legendaries.

Anyway, ended in a reasonable place and was pleased to beat the team containing the L2 Indoraptor gen2, at health of 4720 or so and horrible attack as well.

8 Likes

Have you tried main main fodder? My win percentage isn’t as high, but I get some easy matches sometime like below. I was 100th place in Dominator before this battle and got 38 trophies.

Edit: next two battles, lost the next one because I blocked first and he didn’t attack. I blocked 2 hoping he blocked at least 1, but he reserved 2, so I quit.

3rd one was a better one. So 2 wins 1 loss using only 6 mains seems like a draw because it’s the same as doing two battles with 3 mains each and winning both, but it’s not because I got 38 trophies instead of 34 trophies (an additional 8 trophies). I don’t know if my win percentage will stay at 67% since my mains aren’t that big, but we’ll see.

6 Likes