Indominus Rex Gen 2 Tournament 6/3/2022-6/6/2022

Here is our new tournament. It looks like we are back to unlocks! Yeah!

(From Twitter)
Will you unlock the Indominus Rex Gen 2 in the upcoming tournament?

FUKwtPyXEAAJkiI

9 Likes

Free indom G2 copy let’s go

3 Likes

Once I get this guy, I’ll put it along side Indominus Gen 1, something I like to do with the Land Gen 2s

1 Like

What’s indom gen 2’s lvl 1 and 10 stats?

Here’s level 1 stats

You can find level 10 stats on the Dino data spreadsheet

6 Likes

Thank you :grin: :laughing:

If you didn’t found it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you :t_rex:

The Gen 1 one was quite, infernal, if we get a land and cenozoic tournament, I would fly fast

“Connection to game server lost” … come on guys… I lost my creatures with cool down because of this… So many crashes… Fight on…

Connection to game server lost, 3 times in a row , come on

1 Like

I had the same issues… which is quite unusual

1 Like

Been a while since I last played and visited the forum. 1st tournament back, need to set the pace. Missed all my dinos :frowning:

2 Likes

Data for my first run

Can always use another free copy of Indominus gen 2, I find him more useful than gen 1

7 Likes

Is this tournament unlock or we gonna get only 1 copy
Edit: Nevermind

Data after 2nd run. Gen 2 is better than gen 1 so I will try to get it, even just to sell it :dna:

Data

2 Likes

Seems a little quite in my league. I think some people are a bit tired from that four day tournament last weekend. Me too. Going for about 1,400 to be safe at the moment.

Data

Battles

Close calls

Prizes

Edit: battles seem to be quite a bit harder than usual. Probably because it’s for a hybrid

2 Likes

Very cool how you did the dropdown images.

Looks like the base of the Dom. league is increasing by ~10 cups/hr. If that holds then the min needed to unlock would be ~1000.

EDIT: Might be closer to 1400. I am just looking at cups per hour, which has increased after the fist day. Is over 20/hr if you look at most recent data (on right)

3 Likes