Ludia Forums

Indominus rex Gyrosphere

How hard is this event that starts tomorrow and is it worth doing? I have a lot of level 30’s legendaries and level 10 VIP’s just wanted to know before I waste Dino bucks on it.

Since it is a Gyrosphere event you will not use any of your own creatures but will be able to pick from a changing list of creatures to create your team. On the difficulty side no one knows at this point except the developers.

1 Like

For a good chance at up to 300 dinobucks plus an I-rex, this could be Death Dodo revisited

I have 3000 bux now do u guys think I should do it usually I only do the normal gyrosphere when there is the exiting glitch but now without it I don’t want to do it as I will lose

And never mind

4 Likes

Yup 1,000 DB is a bit rich but then again the reward being an Indominus Rex is pretty good. Still going to pass on it though.

3 Likes

Anyone done this? Can’t decide if it’s worth it because I don’t want to lose out on 1,000 db

I did! Took me about three tries but maybe you’ll have better luck than me. For the record, the other three cards in the pack were 500 DNA a piece, and it gave me I think 585 loyalty points. The pack you win for coming close are terrible, though. But I had close to 33,000 DBs when I started so I had a few to burn. Good luck!

1 Like

It is really difficult event . I lost1000 bucks for nothing .

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Now I am sure that I’m going to skip this one.

2 Likes

It was very difficult. Made it to the final round with one Dino at half health. Waste of 1000 DB so I’m going to skip it.

I spent 3000 bucks, thinking I could win an Indominus, but failed. Started playing in August so I really thought this event could help speed up my progress a little faster.