Ludia Forums

Indominus Rex Tournament Teaser

The Tournament active is still Gorgosaurus but I am curious why this popped up, maybe next week is Indominus Tournament.

If it is, all the best to those who need the unlock, or another copy, or resources, or all of the above. :wink:

11 Likes

I just saw that too. The curious thing is that I am finishing preparing the second level 40 T-Rex to fuse Indominus, the last legendary hybrid that is missing for me (not counting the tournament ones). Now I was thinking, maybe I will not prepare Indominus now and wait if it really will have a tournament.

3 Likes

Lol, I hope the nest tourney not to be Indomimus, I already have it unlocked.

2 Likes

VISIBLE CONFUSION
Tenhr

1 Like

I hope not, I spent so much dna, food and time in this guy!!

I want indominus rex gen 2!!!

1 Like

Interestingly, the news panel icon shows Gorgosaurus. But on clicking it reveals the Indominus teaser.

3 Likes

Gorgominus rex

2 Likes

Is it possible for me to do the tournament with my lineup?

How do you get the indominus rex not played long and had no idea about this

Sorry, this Lineup isn’t ready for Dominator or Predator League yet.

2 Likes

Level up your t rex and velociraptor to 40 then you can fuse to create the hybrid.

2 Likes

oh ok thanks but do u think i might be able to get to hunter league?

2 Likes

I think you’ll be able to, see how the matches turn out. If that’s too difficult, then stay in the league immediately below it (sorry, can’t remember the name) and sneak into Hunter at the last minute.

You can, your nundagosuchus and Zhejian are more then enough to cross into Hunter league, but since your lineup isn’t deep your aim should be to use the low cooldowns to get as many matches as possible with your top 6.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The correct image should be uploaded shortly. Next week’s tournament is not the Indomimus Rex.

9 Likes

What have I done— err, I mean, you’re most welcome. :eyes:

5 Likes

Nooooo i kinda wanted an indo tourney hahaha

1 Like

I got into hunter insanley ez tho

1 Like

even my 10 indo is not capable to win most of dom match!!!