Ludia Forums

Indoraptor Evasive Stance bug

Bug Description: Due to the nature of Evasive Stance, it is hard to tell whether it ended 1 turn earlier than it is supposed to, or the animation was not displayed in turn 3. According to the description of this skill:
“Gain 75% chance to Dodge direct damage for 3 turns. Cooldown: 3.”
However, with opponent swap-in involved, I think there is a bug where ES ends earlier. Please check the steps to reproduce and the attached screenshot.

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1: use ES, dodge damage / 3 turn cooldown / 1 turn active
Step 2: dodge damage, deal damage / 2 turn cooldown / 2 turns active
Step 3: opponent swaps, no action selected yet / 1 turn cooldown (screenshot) / 3 turns active

If my understanding is correct, in step 3 I should still have ES - but on the screenshot it looks like I do not.

How often does it happen: Occasionally, likely tied to opponent swaps

What type of device are you using: iPhone X

You do have ES active while the opponent swaps, but since the swapping is his action and no attack it isn’t of any use to you. After the swap it’s gone.

Is it really working as per the description? Or maybe my steps are not representing the scenario properly? If that Elridominus was faster than my Indoraptor, it would have been able to hit me outside of ES on turn 3 when I should still be having ES. Maybe the “opponent swaps” should be in Step 2.
Does the “cooldown vs turns active” match? It seems to me like the cooldown is correctly applied as I won’t be able to use the skill again until Step 4 if I used it in Step 1; but it should remain active in Step 1, 2 and 3. If the game considers the swap-in somehow as an additional turn/step/whatever, shouldn’t it affect the cooldown as well ?

Swapping is an action/turn of him, so if he attacked you twice onto ES and then swapped thats 3 turns of your ES.

2 Likes