Indoraptor Gen 2 don't need NERF! 😐

There are so many creatures that beat Indoraptor Gen 2 and I didn’t know … I need to know more! :face_with_monocle:

It should still be strong because it’s the hardest creature to make in the game. Should it be able to beat everything in the game. Not really.

1 Like

Gemini destroys Indo g2. Dioraja is also good against it, cause of precise counter. Tryko can also weaken Indo g2 to be killable by next creature.

1 Like

Oh no, alloraptor is for gemini. If you want to 100% indo gen 2, maxima and gemini are the ones to do it. Titanoboa, ardont, and procerath are reliable counters (although don’t level titanoboa to level 16). Tarkus can do some serious damage. I would, if you don’t have it, get monostegotops as this can finish off a pesky Indo gen 2 while still being able to hold it’s own. Phorasaura can finish off an indo that is below 3k hp. One thing is for sure: DON’T throw alloraptor at indo gen2

1 Like

I wouldn’t throw tryko at indo as tryko is a very valuable creature to have. It can only take small bits of indo gen 2 if it can’t hit through evasive

1 Like

no. don’t ever do that. Allorap gets destroyed by indo g2.
i only do it to confuse people as my allorap is typically boosted faster than most indo g2s. sometimes they just switch indo out immediately. pretty fun.

1 Like

I confused things lol … by the way, Thanks!

I will try to make Gemini in the future!

1 Like

The diplodocus should help this week. I wouldn’t boost it as this is a very hard-to-make creature and will drag you down if you can’t keep it at team level. I’m in the gyrosphere and don’t use it because I won’t be able to keep it at team level

1 Like

But if you can, go for it

1 Like

I got one
image image image image image image image image image image image image

Now again not one hundred percent but it’s has better armor than both maxima and Gemini meaning custodies less damage and before died you can decel impact it or more likely bellow leaving it to be easy revenge kill. Even if you don’t slow it it still does pretty good leaving them usually bellow 1/3-1/4 health

3 Likes

Me : who need a to waste time with Gemini maxima and ardont. what we all need on our teams is the purple, monster

NOODLES!

3 Likes

Nodopatotitan is a good option, but it’s susceptible to mutual fury and can take a massive blow from a rampage. Also, with evasive stance up, titan will struggle to do much damage before it’s bulk is slashed away

2 Likes

I’m not willingly put Tryko against Indo g2, but like to start with Tryko as I again see many Erli starters. So I try to play Tryko against Indo g2 when I face it. Tryko can hit it at least three times usually, so Indo g2 is very likely in oneshot range if wins.

3 Likes

lol ah I’m glad you ask mate you said mutual fury is bother some yes but what if I told you it’s also a blessing see it can’t kill it in two hits even witn MF this means if it goes DSR then Noodles here basically gives it a whopper of a decel impact meaning it now has to Go Es to basically not get one shot or if it’s not that low and it goes for CS then you basically left it as Revenge kill

1 Like

Oh ok. I thought you meant throwing tryko out against Indo gen2. My mistake.

2 Likes

Nodotitan? This thing is more incredible than I imagined! :hushed:

1 Like

Indo can go CS, Evasive, and if titan went for long protection turn 1, then it will have to slow indo turn 2, allowing indo to use MF and then get a rampage off while titan gets a boost to it’s poor damage and this boost is then nullified by evasion. I would avoid nodopatititan

1 Like

Ardont is the safer option

1 Like

As you may see lol
image image image image image

And even if it does go MF day last turn it has to go for DSR to get the killing meaning
Below it baby

2 Likes

Whil yes ardont is more killer than just hitter( I’m. Other words it can finish indo instead of leaving it weak) this works very bad against you since you basically gave the opponent a free turn to set up

Noodle can leave it low enough that you can set up a new Dino which I think is better in my opinion

1 Like