Indoraptor incoming!

That is a really deep lineup, love the depth in between your Indos and Diplos

The progress been going well I see mate, I’ll take it as one of many reference next time I make Indoraptor

2 Likes

That’s what I’m exactly talking about this thread. :clap:t2:

As I promised, my top line will be with you in a couple of mins as I’ll be on cropping the caps.

See you right after. :call_me_hand:t2:

@Cvratz1 @Aether_12 @SmilodonTroodon @Flavio_Camargo

3 Likes

Here we go! List goes on & on but I tried to keep the range as wide as possible for you to interpret better.

It’s also a reveal after my latest jump and my own comment on this will be the remarkable lacking of amphibians beginning with the second row till the third one. Also, the first row is lacking of carnivores which I tend to fill with the infamous twins. :wink:

Quick note: IRaps will be sitting in right between the birdies and swamp lovers in the first row.

Ok, now it’s your turn and please be harsh. :hugs:

4 Likes

Looks great!
Definitely alittle more depth above the VIP 30’s but very similar.
And you are for sure ready for Indo’s!

2 Likes

I think your lineups now deeper than mine no joke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love how you have 3 ankylodocus they’re great.

3 Likes

Oh great to hear then thanks! :upside_down_face:

No way. :joy:

Haha those were the results of your encouragement, otherwise I would never ever have the incentive to make some. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: That lonely lvl 10 will have a mate, but Hammond knows when? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The problem is, I’m lacking out of source. I don’t have enough food or bucks to max out my IRex. :sweat_smile:

As soon as I find it, IRaps will be cracking their shells open and working their way out. :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I also see you have enough copies to bring your vips up aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I am sure you will find them more helpful at 30 for the time being, I do remember reading somewhere that a level 40 prestosuchus has around the same ferocity as an indo level 2.

3 Likes

If it was up to me, believe me I would be trying to max out every single creature I have and turn my game into a mayhem. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So basically I try to tame the beast inside me in the name of balance. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Start with gorgosuchus, you have sufficient copies for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In all seriousness I have been trying to be less careful so much with overall ferocity, as long as I have the number beneath to support I am still using some level 40 vips and s hybrid 20s for even F4F at times. My top ones such as gorgo and quetz level 40 barely get any use in PvE.

3 Likes

Now that is what I call a lineup, so deep, wish I could have something like this

1 Like

Time will eventually make you own one. Just a little patience and the right management of resources. :slight_smile:

Aber danke schön. I feel flattered. :upside_down_face:

(I can’t say the secound part in German yet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like

And then the day arrived to add Indo Gen 2 to the lineup!
Used my last couple insta fuses before they reset today to take Indom to 40 and then create the 1st Gen 2.
Then used some bucks to add a second to the paddock because I can’t have my Indo’s getting lonely.
Will add a couple more on the next hatchery discount

3 Likes

And then there were 4!
Almost forgot about the discount today.
And how the top of my lineup looks now.

4 Likes

Took Koola and Diplo up to 40 last night to add alittle more depth/variety for my amphibians towards the top of my lineup

3 Likes

Great to see where your line-up has got to after all that work. Looking pretty deep there!.

Looking at it answers my question as to whether my line-up is ready for L21 I. rex yet: no. My top line-up is 2 L10 Metriaphodons and a L9 Tapejalocephalus. Still too big a gap yet.

Although I do have a L21 Osta above those 3, was fed up at the way the L20s were so far down my line-up.

2 Likes