Indoraptor needs a buff

Just unlocked Indoraptor. I’m sorry but for such a prolific dino villain…this dino needs a buff. I just had a lower level Paramoloch take it out no problem. That is unacceptable. I unlocked it days ago and haven’t made any progress in arena since. I still can’t pass 3700 trophies, I’m losing more than winning, and the fact that much lower level dinos can stomp my very hard earned unique boils my blood. Indo either needs immunity or higher HP and damage. Preferably immunity since Indom has it and is it’s main ingredient.

1 Like

its definitive hit and miss. such is life with evasive. i wish it traded cleanse for immunity.
also wish they would un-nerf it and give it back cloak instead of evasive.
i miss the 4x shattering rampage for 7000 or whatever damage :sob:

4 Likes

I think you just need to know how and when to use it . I’ve had mine for around a week and it’s helped me move from around 3900 to 4100-4300 but yeah if you want to buff it please be my guest

Yeah I think cleanse for immunity would be fair and a good but not op buff.

I miss that, but all it really need is immunity and maybe switch out evasive for something like a laser in the movies where you can’t dodge and if you swap it’ll hit before you swap for one turn. And obviously cleansing should be changed too but idk what too.

1 Like

Lol. I’ve had them take out my whole team several times before. Mine never seems to do that though. Mine is afraid to dodge.

4 Likes

Sounds like my Monomimus…the evade emu who’s afraid to evade…lol

4 Likes

Indo is fine how it is. I fight level 27 and up Indos and I can’t imagine what that would be like if they got buffed. I still think its evasive stance could use a longer cooldown.

3 Likes

Look, I have a lvl 24 indoraptor. I also have a lvl 16 monomimus. Once my low level monomimus met a lvl 23 indoraptor in battle. Guess who won? For an indoraptor to survive in battle, its evasive moves got to work. RNG at its best

2 Likes

Monomimus.

1 Like

Right. But having an indoraptor scares the (censored) out of the opponents though

2 Likes

Its not the absolute beast it used to be before it was nerfed but its still pretty impressive; it does need using at the right time though; I tend to bring it in after I have been killed and their creature has around 1000 HP (often seems to be a Stegodeus) - use either armour piercing strike or cleansing impact (depending on damage needed) - you are then primed to use defence shattering rampage on their new creature which will either severely injure it or kill it (especially if you crit); if it survives then use evasive to (hopefully) dodge and recharge your rampage. Its a great finisher (and very demoralising for the opponent when brought on late) but a really lousy starter given its vunerabilities. A little more awesomeness would be nice - buff the damage or multiplier and I think it would be just about right (it was seriously over powered before the nerf).

2 Likes

Also delay +1 for evasive

1 Like

Or increase the crit chance

Thats not a buff

Indorapter is stupid strong. Ive taken out +4 stegos with this beast. Ive swept teams.

Ive also been hit twice throguh cloak before he got any damage off.

Immunity would make him far too strong.

Keep using him, you will learn him :slight_smile:

I do hate evasive though. Replace it with something else.

2 Likes

I wish they would get rid of this stupid evasive stance. Or if not then give it +1 cd and +1 delay so people who only rely on luck wouldn’t be able to spam it.

1 Like

mine’s 24. i’ve wiped out entire teams with it. also facing it might have had my whole team wiped out before, or at least lost 3-1 or something if i don’t get monostego or monomimus and it dodges everything.

1 Like

Yeah I never throw my Indo out first. I like to spring it on them and throw their morale off, especially if I’m losing.

3 Likes

Thats mean :rofl::rofl: