Indoraptor needs buff

Is unaceptable that the movie villain is the Worse unique in game.
And a ugly season serie villain is RNG absurd.
Both indorraptors needs a buff
Bring back Definite Rampage to indo Gen 2 and put it to Indorraptor

2 Likes

I disagree…

7 Likes

id say indoraptor defnitley needs a buff, but not indo g2. that was a nightmare.

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be good just because it’s in a movie. A small buff would be fine for gen 1 and gen 2 is already good.

4 Likes

Okay… does it matter that its a weak film dinosaur. Ouranosaurus… Parasaurolophus… Heck… Even Triceratops

All horible for their rarity

But still film creatures

2 Likes

Indoraptor is bad for a R E A S O N

Its easy to get

5 Likes

stegosaurus

1 Like

Lel

10 chars

I think indoraptor is fine. It does not need to be buffed. It’s not a meta creature and it’s usually the first unique most people unlock but honestly it’s meant to be a creature that gets you to a certain point in the game. It’s a creature that is good in the lower arenas but as you start moving up you begin facing creatures that can hard counter indoraptor.

7 Likes

I agree with this completely. The fact that Indoraptor is common in teams from arena 5 and up should be the hint that it’s pretty easy to acquire.

1 Like

I think indoraptor needs a buff but it can’t get something too good as it is a very easy creature to get

I’m in estates & don’t have any uniques :man_shrugging:

And?

10 chars

Are you trying to unlock any uniques?

Indoraptor had it’s time at the top of the arena. There was a time when it could 3-0 your team. It is a shame that G2 is better than G1 though.

No one asked Ludia for Indoraptor to get it easily. It was designed based on the design from the actual movie itself. Also, a unique dino should be unique in one or the other ways. As Ludia added many new dinos, resistances, moves (secure, threatened), counter-attacks, SIAs, SOs, why can’t they bring a few of them to Indoraptor so people can start using her on their teams? With all-new OP dinos and apexes, why can’t Indoraptor get something that makes it meta-relevant? People are already using almost the same dinos (Testa, Scorp, MonoloR, Phorex, Indotar, Spinocon), so getting some buffs to uniques like Indoraptor, Pterovex, and many other left-behinds would be great.

5 Likes

Yes, and is that sam from supernatual.

Yes, I’m Jared Padalecki.

1 Like

COOOL.wort

Have all uniques unlocked.
SRIII is too easy to get and is broken