Ludia Forums

Indoraptor or Thoradolosaur? I'm confused

So I’m confused between going for either Thoradolosaur or Indoraptor. I have both my Indom and Allosino at lvl 19, ready to level up. And my Velo and Tarbo are also at 19, ready to lvl up. But since I’m at a limited amount of coins, I can choose only 2 dinos to evolve. I can always wait and collect more coin but I want to know which is better to work towards first.
I need some wise words!

Depends on your team. Both have lost quite a lot of footing. I personally recommend indo but really it’s your choice

3 Likes

IndoG1 vs Thor?

I’d go Thor if you boost. A little more speed and attack.

1 Like

Do you wan’t big damage or a dino that is a bit more technical?

1 Like

Indo would fare more well with all the distracting creatures running around(cough cough ProceRAT and IG2). Thor would get butchered by these two pests in the arenas

3 Likes

Hmm I usually take out distracting creatures at the beginning of the battle, and use heavy hitters as sweepers. That’s usually how I play it.

Actually opponents I face up against don’t have crazy boosted Procera or Indo2. It’s boosted moderately and I’m able to wipe them with my Allosin or Indom or atleast bring it low health to set up with Tryos.

Indo. Thor stinks. Indo has good matchups against a good number of strong creatures, like smilonemyes. Thor just doesn’t perform well

1 Like

go for indoraptor, it has evasion, it has partial immunities and can cleanse form other debuffs

1 Like

What does your team look like right now?

Boy are you in for a treat when you enter Aviary. 157 speed ProceRATs, 1600 attack IG2s are going to be a daily sight. It’s kind of like Rock Paper Scissors. Speedsters win against chompers, chompers win against tanks, tanks win speedsters.

I am in Aviary😄. My trophy count goes from 4450-4550. And currently I’m in Aviary
Mostly I stay in Aviary dropping from 4600 to 4500 and ocassionaly to Lockwood Est. but always climb back up

Allosin lvl 19
Indom lvl 19
Indo G2 lvl 18
ProRat lvl 18
Purutaurus lvl 17
Pyrritator lvl 17
Tryostronix lvl 19
Monosteg lvl 18
As you see, I have nothing above or equal to lvl 20 so I guess matchmaking goes easy on me :wink:
I do ocassionaly switch Puru for Tragod but then realise I really need that rending counter.

with your team, i would probably go thor then in replace of allosino or even indom if you want to run both of allo and thor at the same time. You have a good set of technical and utility dinos already.

I have a lvl 29 Indo on my team and it has saved me more than once. In a battle if I had to pick Indo or Thor to get that last take down, I’m going Indo.

1 Like

I’d go for Indoraptor first and replace Allosinosaurus, just because of evasive stance. It’ll save you lots of times.

1 Like

I’m in high aviary(4850-4999, breach into Lockwood Library some times), and boy are they a common sight

I might be a little biased towards Indoraptor(username explains all), but he has really saved me. I have Indo at level 25, with 4085 health, 1521 attack and 138 speed, and he has saved me on many occasions. P.s. ES really saves you at times

1 Like

I would go with Indoraptor as you are very likely to have your Thor distracted more often than not as you move up.

The versatility of Indoraptor will be so much more useful. If you’re up against a chomper you can use evasive, then DSR it, whereas Yoshi will hit your Thor with a DR and then ID and you do no damage at all with your best move. In some cases your IC will be negated too, remember it will do nothing but 1x damage against all Indos, Yoshi, Tryo, Gemini, Ardentis ect…

1 Like

Hmm yeah I think I made up my mind definitely working towards Indoraptor then, but it’s gonna be a huge grind lol. Hopefully, I get lucky and not get 10s all the time.

1 Like