Indoraptor price

Only have 7 VIPS
1 Cenozoic
3 Jurassic
3 aquatic

How do I sign in to the game

My lineup is detailed in this thread…

You didn’t waste our time …This is what we do …helping other players and hearing their suggestions

1 Like

And yes to echo what others have already said not a waste of time, it is a thoughtful discussion that we aim for here on the forums where community members are able to share their perspective on a topic to forward that discussion so that knowledge can be spread amongst the community.

2 Likes

Wow this looks so imbalanced. You have severe lack of depth. Can you use any creature below diplo in events in a meaningful way.

1 Like

@Omega_the_rex I just realized something. You have 90million DNA. How did you get so much ?

1 Like

It was way easier to get before, since it was the only option among another typs that were constantly being changed by the game developers and not us. Then they’ve added a customisation option as we all know, and it became scarce as people approach the other types considering they will not need it in the near future anyways

We were all gathering it even without thinking of it once, that’s what I’m saying. My count was over 30k before the customisation and the increase depleted drastically after I start earning other types.

1 Like

Haven’t realized that before you mention.

I also would like to know if there is an easier way of earning that much. @Omega_the_rex

1 Like

Forum rules are clear but the sun is sun. I remember my days of being a level 67.

Shivering cold memories. Craving for a tiny bit of DNA. Times are changing huh?

@Keith and @Ned would you look into this and share your thoughts with us, please. 'Cause I really wonder.

1 Like

While I have not looked into their account, my bet would be they were one of the “lucky” recipients of the 99,999,999 DNA bug that plagued JWTG for a period of time. I make this educated guess based on all the other resources appear to be normal.

9 Likes

Hmm thanks Keith, my memory barely tells me of some similar glitch from the past so I need to dig deep to see it and learn much about it I guess.

Still, I wouldn’t name it as “lucky” 'cause it would be the end of the will for me to play further. Like winning the lottery in real life, you most probably quit your job and go to Hawaii to live there till the rest of your life. At least, I would. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I did dig deep and found out it’s legit. And has been around since the head of the last year seemingly.

And it’s obvious that Chris and I share the same taste of the game.

:dizzy:

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up to the table @Omega_the_rex, I was really curios and now I learned. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Wait is 99 million dna possible how???

2 Likes

Sure, I think it would take me about 20 years to do it, but it’s possible, lol. He likely got it from the DNA glitch that gives you max DNA. It’s random.

3 Likes

It’s explained a few replies above . A glitch that gave 99m dna to some people.

4 Likes

I’m sad :disappointed:

6 Likes

Should I evolve or keep 2

1 Like

Most likely keep 2, no need to fuse unless you have other tournament hybrids in the 30-40 lvls.

6 Likes

Ok thanks👍