Ludia Forums

Indoraptor SDNA tournament 2020/06/19-22

It is getting sporty already
Data

yeah this tournament has a higher base starting point, will have to see how it progresses over the next 24 hours to see if this will be a more flat curve or if it will have a higher ending number as well.

Picked my dino’s for my 1st battle this morning and then saw the opposing line-up… Well that isn’t gonna work. First battle and the other team had legendaries and tournament dino’s.

I came back with some stronger dino’s that were about right. Proceeded through the ranks, and noticed how high some of the scores are already. Was hoping for a super easy Pred finish this weekend but bottom of Pred is already around 200 which is the normal dom bottom.

Although the other team dino’s started out a good bit higher than normal, i noticed for me at least that they did not get a whole lot stronger though the leagues. Even at the top of Pred i didn’t think the battles were all that hard, maybe even easier than i typically see.

I got into the bottom of dom with 334 then stopped. Like i said, i’ll look to hang out in Pred and take it as easy as i can.

I thought it would ramp up harder faster, so I used a lot of over strength dinos too much.

But, I have a small army of just going to cut it in DOM, so it didn’t hurt that much.

Use L20 Legendary through Pred. Maybe L30.

1 Like

Stats wise, would you say Indoraptor Gen2 is better than Gen1?
Just curious

Probably the first tournament where I’m more interested in the predator prize (assuming I don’t get stuck with pteranodons). I’m sure in the long term it’s quite a haul…but at this point a level 20 Indominus is about where I’m at let alone Indo’s that would completely lopsided my team.

1 Like

With having 2 Indoraptors types using raptor SDNA, you could have 24 Level 1 Indos. 24*4000 SDNA is 96,000SDNA.

One day, an extra 1200SDNA might look good.

2 Legendary dinos is a weeks worth of grinding at the hardest.

1200SDNA, isn’t as easy to come by.

1 Like

More data. Maybe it just started higher? I was trying for #1, but ran out of Dinos.

The tournament started a bit higher in terms of trophies

I used a lot of over strength dinos too. Unfortunately that meant a lot of only 20 point wins. I’m stuck in the middle of Predator with all my guys on cool down.

2 Likes

Not that I’m complaining, but is anyone else getting lots of really weak opposing teams in dominator? I mean, these aren’t even a challenge.

Also, top and bottom:

5 Likes

I kinda mentioned that, while the opponent teams started out more difficult than normal, i felt like they were weaker on average than i was used to seeing in both Pred and Dominator.

3 Likes

These guys are the most important in tournaments :joy:
download (9)

2 Likes

Only the first Indoraptor costs 4000 SDNA, the others 2000. So the correct calculation is 2 x 4000 + 22 x 2000 equals 52,000.

6 Likes
4 Likes

You are correct!

Only lost one of them, and won 40 trophy points and 50 dino bucks!

2 Likes

If only I had him unlocked. :frowning:

Maybe in a few weeks we’ll have another high level park rare/common unlocked event.

1 Like

I always use this strategy, but I put the strong creature in the middle.

I haven’t lost a single battle yet. I normally win 50-75%.

I’m using Level 10 VIPs with smashing success (normally they fall a little short unless you get a favorable match up).

Edit: I know it is early, but I’m going to predict a solid 1600+, possibly north of 1800+ for Dominator finish in this one.

2 Likes

Yes, the matches seem easier, but like you’re saying the trophies seem to be raising faster than normal.

2 Likes