Indoraptors are loose!

Ugh that tail.

3 Likes

I’m the same. I can dart over 300 on raptors but those slow moving Spinosaurus or Rex types I’m terrible at.

3 Likes

I know!!! And then when you miss one shot, you over analyze and over correct and miss the next one too :sob:

3 Likes

nodopato, suck-a-tater, spinosaurus gen 2… some of the worst.
mono, erlikosaurus, one’s you’d think should be hard are the easier ones.

1 Like

Yeah I can dart an epic Monolopho like nobody’s business. But an epic or even rare Rex or Spino and I’m done for.

1 Like

For the 1st time seen an unique dino in the wild and get better shoot than alanky and indom

3 Likes

Not too bad. Time to create Indo and maybe, just maybe put him on my Battle team. May help but I’m around 160th place right now.

3 Likes

@TyrannosaurusLex exactly the same feeling. Those slow dinos sort of jerking forward/backward… uurrghhh!!!

2 Likes

How much DNA did you manage to get from the Indoraptor today. I got 28.

2 Likes

I just got 59 because the drone flew away and I had to search the map for it again. Lost about 10 seconds. (Player Level 18)

1 Like

I actually got 89 which I didn’t expect

1 Like

I’m having trouble believing that. Lol. I’m only level 9 so I didn’t expect to get much, but it was so hard, and that tail is ridiculous for me to hit.

1 Like

Only got 83. I really suck officially :frowning:

1 Like

It was shear luck

1 Like

I got 90, but should have got one more dart off! It didnt register my finger for the last one :disappointed:

1 Like

5 Likes

Enough to get mine to lvl 25

1 Like

98, enough to level it to 25 too.

4 Likes

Whaaaaaat, good job man! You saved a lot of velo and Irex dna!!

I got 45 DNA! But i’m gratefull for this because at 1 second from the end I was 41 so this mean I would have been 68/250 total DNA. Disappointing. Thanks for the +4 DNA at the end :joy:

2 Likes

Happy with 80 … that’s a lot of Velo DNA saved over 2 days :smile:

1 Like