Ludia Forums

Indoratop evasive stance last 4 round

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: indoraptor evasive stance last 4 round

Area is was found in:pvp

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- indo ES
Step 2 - ES last 4 round

How often does it happen: sometimes

What type of device are you using:s9

Indo ES last 4 round making way for indo to ES again without window for opponent to strike. Before this after indo use ES it will leave 1 round where indo is valnurable to hit before it can ES again

1 Like

I’ve noticed this is happening with any dodge move or ability when the oponent uses a hit and run move. It’s like it doesn’t consider the hit and run as a turn of attack… It also happens with Instant Invincibility

If im not mistaken it happen when any instant move is use especially instant stun

Swap in Dodge is also affected. I just updated another bug report today and asked @Ned, if there’s any fix in sight.

I’m actually not sure, if it affects “normal” shields as well. It’s hard to keep track over a couple of turns/not using a shield breaking attack in the meantime.

Thanks for reporting this to us, @McDo. If you could reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with more details on how and when this issue would occur during your battle, it’d be really helpful for our team’s investigation.