Ludia Forums

INDOSUCHUS: A Hybrid Or The REAL DEAL?

Sorry for the advertisment-esque title.

@Ned, could you forward this to Ludia?: "Please add the Indosuchus to the game, because first of all, people would really, REALLY want a new dino (right?) and secondly if we were able to get a indo-rex (Indominus rex + 1,000 Indosuchus s-DNA) it would balance the ridiculously powerful Indoraptor if it were a bit lower ferocity than the I-raptor.
Also if you do add it can I have 8?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, AlangasaurusIsAwesom. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We do not need so much a super hybrid amphibian to balance the power of Indoraptor.
A tournament hybrid amphibian could be enough . But I agree that we desperately need an amphibian to counter Indoraptor.

2 Likes

“We do not need so much a super hybrid amphibian to balance the power of Indoraptor.
A tournament hybrid amphibian could be enough . But I agree that we desperately need an amphibian to counter Indoraptor.”: @kingCRAGGERcroc, I just want to let you know, Indosuchus is a carnivore, and I’m pretty sure it is not a fish-eater. Sorry. But, I mean they could classify it as an amphibian, as I did not research it much.

Oh , no please not an other carnivore. The game is ruled by carnivores. We already wait for Indominus gen 2 . I think that it is not a good idea the second most powerful creature in the game (as you want Indosuchus to be ) to be carnivore . I believe that the herbivores , pterosaurs and amphibians need a little more buff , when it comes to hybrids . But it is very good to give possible hybrids ideas , so do not give up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They should add a new type of creature: piscivorous (fish-eating) carnivores (they would fit somewhere between amphibian and carnivore), that way some of the carnivores (like the Suchomimus and Spinosaurus) aren’t classified as carnivores, but piscivorous carnivores (so that the game isn’t overrun with carnivores). @Ned?