Indotaurus needs a nerf

if only one of us here had that power heh…

Lol there should be a new topic category under suggestions titled “Nerfs” and only the “Nerfs” and not “Buffs” because there are way too many nerf categories rather than buff categories. Lots of things need buffs too, but anyway lol

1 Like

:rage: :confused: :neutral_face: all at once when I saw this thread, and what made me even furious is that this is the same person that made the delete indotaurus thread

4 Likes

The only problem witth thsi thread is indot was already powercrept and you want to make it powerhidden???

4 Likes

This thread is funny, its still funny
And now we its sad

Explain this…
If indot doesn’t go for cloak a raptor a beat it

2 Likes

If we work together we can stop this thread!!

3 Likes

Raptor: You fool! I was trained in the Jurassic arts by Count Dominus.
Proceeds to destroy taurus

7 Likes

so your callng someone dumb and doesnt know what ace is whatch your manners bud

I am not offended at all by this in fact i am laughing

Im not even talking to u,I’m talking to the guy that made the post

oh okay then nvm but still watch your manners

Why would Indot ever not go for cloak?

1 Like

Idk, that’s why I don’t suggest a raptor as an indot counter but I was just showing that a raptor can beat indot :rofl:

LOL by posting here you are asking for opinions. IndoT is not OP at all. It’s very balanced for this meta. IndoT is very easy to defeat and is not even on a lot of top teams anymore. If you need help learning j=how to defeat it, I’m more than happy to give tips because it’s easy to take down. It’s a glass canon - does big damage if you can get it there before it’s killed, but really easy to take down.

4 Likes

Yep, this - a lot of top teams no longer use IndoT bc it’s too vulnerable and easy to take down.

3 Likes

Yes, but then this is the ONLY way IndoT can win. Otherwise it is toast. Also, you can beat it with a creature that is not rend resistant. If you have a resilient like a well boosted skoona you can take it down. Just remove the cloak, and revenge and double damage is gone. Then you slow it down and it is done.

2 Likes

Yeah and we can make a buff Monostegotops thread

Ooo I can make that!

Make it now

1 Like