Ludia Forums

Indotaurus: What We Were Presented With Vs What We Got

@Ludia_Developers

Since the initial voting of the potential hybrids, I was very excited for the Indotaurus. I thought it looked amazing and I began saving dna and requesting ingredients.

Yesterday as soon as the update was live I went straight to it to create it.

As soon as I saw it on all 4 legs and looking just like purutaurus. I was so bummed out and let down.

Why is this the model used? How does it make any sense? For purutaurus I can understand since it has the croc ingredients.

The indominus Rex, T-Rex, Echo, and Carnotaurus are all standing on their back 2 legs.

Yeah, I know, the indoraptor is on all 4 legs. However, the concept art we were shown gave the impression that the Indotaurus would stand up right like the Indominus Rex.

Please redesign it and update it as the Scorpius Rex Gen3 was to add the Gorgo eyebrows it was missing.

Concept

Actual

Wallpaper

Look how much cooler it looks when it begins to stand up on 2 legs. This completely changes the look and appreciation of the super hybrid.

Do You Like The Indotaurus Design We Received?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

26 Likes

i am disappointed, and I feel decieved, right from the creature markers part. This is not the Indotaurus I (and most people) voted for (even though indotaurus was not my first priority in the vote, it was in the middle)

18 Likes

I like the design overall.
But i think it would of been received better if it stood on 2 legs for one of its attacks maybe like a unique animation what the snakes and eagles have.

7 Likes

I’m disappointed in the model. It looks nothing like what we were presented with and voted on. Did the team not have enough time to make a whole new rig for it?

19 Likes

I was hoping that it would’ve gotten the scorpius rig :confused:

18 Likes

No new rig or sounds on a community voted creature, pretty disappointed that it’s just chunky Purrutaurus. But stats and moveset wise, it’s amazing.

12 Likes

I don’t have it but should get it’ a new one

1 Like

The model looks fine, could be a bit darker, but the animation is what I am disappointed about, just doesn’t make sense at all.

4 Likes

At least it didn’t get the god-awful scorpius rig.
But yeah it’d be way better if it got the indom rig

11 Likes

I like the design. Not surprised it got the indoraptor rig

5 Likes

We had new rigs since the last 5 updates and it’s a trend that indom hybrids don’t get the indom animation so it wasn’t that surprising

3 Likes

I thought that too

I like it although this is what I would have expected to come out of Purutaurus instead of Indominus + Carnotaurus. But yeah, would be interesting if it stood on its hind legs (but not very straight like Carnotaurus).

2 Likes

I agree. Sort of like this image.

10 Likes

Its just a purrataurus with a different color pallet

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say I dislike the indotaurus that we got but I would say a bipedal one would be significantly cooler

8 Likes

I like it but the Indominus Rex rig would be better.
It looks kinda weird with the Indoraptor rig.

33 Likes

I don’t understand the general appeal of the 4 leg design in the first place I raptor would also be cooler if it was bipedal

4 Likes

I really wanted the one from evolution but, I’m disappointed about the indotaurus

4 Likes

I was waiting for it to be two legged. But color scheme and design is good enough for me. Maybe it can be fixed next patch.

7 Likes