Ludia Forums

Infinite loading screen

Hi,
10 mins trying to access game, the loading screen stops working apparentely at 80% loading.

Anyone else experiencing this?

4 Likes

Hey Ddedo, could you please try restarting your internet connection and see if that helps you get past the loading screen?

1 Like

Having the same problem. Please help, don’t want to lose my progress

3 Likes

Hey DaintySlugger, if you’re on a WiFi connection, could you please try forgetting and re-adding the connection on your device and see if that helps?

1 Like

Forgot the network and reconnected, still not working though

2 Likes

I’m sorry that didn’t work, DaintySlugger, we have some additional troubleshooting steps here that might help as well:

1. Turn off your device. Wait a few minutes, and then turn it on again.
  2. Try upgrading the operating system on your device to the latest one.
  3. Do not run any other applications in the background while playing this game.
  4. Try to free some space on your device by deleting redundant apps.

If you had already tried those steps without any luck, however. Please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com and our team can investigate further.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I will try this and see, thanks. One question: if I reinstall the game, will it delete all my progress?

1 Like

I wouldn’t suggest reinstalling the game unless your game is linked to either your Facebook or Google Play store account.

If you do choose to reinstall your game, please remember to have your support key saved or written down.

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

I did everything you suggested, still not working.

The problema Is for sure not on My side, couse 1 hour ago i played normally without problems and didnt do anything on phone or connection since then

3 Likes

Heys Ned!
I’m having the same issue for over 1.5h now …and in the Facebook group more members are having this issue :woman_shrugging:t2: Infinity load and after a looong time error code 1.

I’m on IOS , my kids have no issue at all and they have Android

2 Likes

Im on Android and i have issues.

Ned i would start asking tour team what did you do on servers in last 2 hours

2 Likes

Kind of strange that a cluster of members are having this issue … my phone and internet are fine and all up to date

3 Likes

I’ll bring this up to our team! @Sammymant6943.

3 Likes

Same here phone up to date (but didnt do any update in last days) and connection working fine.

This Is the only game not working

1 Like

Thanks so much Ned ! :hugs:

I hope the team can investigate and resolve it , support takes usually up to 7 days for me and I’m a clan leader :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Tried the suggestions, still not working. Is there a quick fix or a small update you could send out to jostle the system back? I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this game, and would hate to lose all that.

1 Like

Same here, I’m a clan leader as well

1 Like

Goodluck mate ! I hope we will be able to log on soon to join our crews in battle :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Updated to iOS 14.2 last week.

Turn it off an on again didn’t change anything

Do not run any other app in background while playing? Serious? Any idea how close I am to finally delete the app if it has this approach? Hope approach is the right word for what I mean - my native language is not English. The app expecting to be the only open app on my mobile device for proper working will not be installed for much longer.

The crashing app issue is still appearing here - well it was as long as I could access the game.

1 Like