Ludia Forums

Infinity Battle Challenge

If you don’t add anything higher than your Indoraptors your battles shouldn’t in theory get any more difficult unless they are some sort of rarity or class rules associated with them that might make them difficult.

2 Likes

Well then I guess I’ll start getting to level 99 shouldn’t take long and yea don’t plan on going higher than that until I get more flyers and amphibians to the indo level

Level 40 indoraptor and 20 metriaphodon with a fodder :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

So, here’s mine.

As you can see, your creatures and therefore your opponents are higher in Ferocity than mine. Level has nothing to do with the Infinite Battle (other than you have to be at max level to activate it).

2 Likes

Love when you get battles all of one class

3 Likes

Hope you have some good amphibians! :grimacing:

1 Like

Alright then I will try to get to max level thanks for the example

2 Likes

Today’s battle: Revenge of the Carnivores

Gorgosuchus lazily lifts one eye lid while napping, sees what’s on deck and says “hold my adult beverage”

Tuojiangosaurus excitedly waves his tail and says “I want to come too, please”

Gorgosuchus says “your going to get hurt but I don’t care”

5 turns later:

Gorgosuchus right after the battle

15 Likes

I swear, you explain things so well… You would make an excellent storyteller. @Sionsith :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Did you KO Erliphosaurus right away with all 3 moves? I’m guessing yes, then did Metrialong attack or did you have 2 unknowns? Or the one I dislike the most 1 attack and 1 unknown?

Inquiring minds want to know :grin:

2 Likes

It went exactly how I thought it would…

• Reserve one
  • 3 attack (dispatched Erliphosaurus)
  • Took two shots from Metrialong then switched in second Tuoj and reserved 2
  • 3 attack (dispatched Metrialong) and used 3 block
  • Yutyrannus attacked 4 leaving a clear path for Gorgosuchus to finish him off.
6 Likes

Ok, so Metrialong attacking 2 made it a pretty easy battle. Thanks.

Living life on the edge I see, 2 of those carnivores had more than twice the ferocity of gorg lol :fearful:

4 Likes

Today’s “fun” challenge:

Took a lot of dancing with this team:

But in the end:

13 Likes

When is your next video???

3 Likes

I am currently taking a break from the videos, unfortunately I have no way to communicate that on YT since my subscriber count is to low. Might be a week or two break, lots of RL stuff going on and need to focus on those things.

11 Likes

Sure no problem,
I hope nothing terrible happened in real life.

4 Likes

Can we all agree these infinite battles are absolutely absurd and need to be toned down significantly? I’ve been combing through recently active threads looking for any discussion about the infinite battle events and this one fits the bill pretty well. It’s just crazy what you’re expected to deal with at the highest level, especially considering stronger creatures’ extended cooldowns and how heavily weighted the game’s roster is toward carnivores.

As long as you’ve got a deep bench of top creatures the infinity battle shouldnt be much different from F4F, pretty difficult but still manageable.

3 Likes

True, but it gets increasingly difficult to maintain a deep bench as you get stronger creatures, unless you have multiple copies (looking at you, Gorgosuchus), which in turn makes it even more crazy expensive to attain.