Ludia Forums

Infinity Battle Challenge

Huge difference in ferocity of yours against the AI :grimacing:. You did a good job by winning it!

On the other hand (and I know it is not up to me to comment on that, but I don’t mean anything wrong, just sharing my toughts): when my Tournament hybrids were at lower levels (<10 or so), I used to have a lot of trouble by being slaughtered in battles - like they were still not up to the task. Now I have them at higher level (Metria at lvl 17, Spinotasuchus at 20, Monostegotops at 27) and they are much, much more useful.
Don’t know if you have roster deep enough (and if it suits your plans), but maybe if you bring your entire top creatures on higher level - your battles would become easier to handle.
My top 70 jurassic creatures are leveled at ferocity 9200-9700 and I have to dig deep into my memory to recall when I lost Infinity battle last time (the same apply for F4F and stakeholder’s visit etc…).
Now, maybe I am just lucky, but when I see your opponents’ strength in battles - that’s just crazy!

3 Likes

Thought I’d put an indoraptor to level 15, didnt even need cera in the end :joy:

Opponent kept attacking which meant I could dispose of his trope quite quickly and then it was a clean sweep from there :grin:

All for a mystery pack and a pesky mod! :confounded:

5 Likes

This was a close one…

Came down to the Metriaphodon against his Utharaptor so had to be careful since he could one shot me, luckily the move before he did end up blocking instead of reserving and he ended up going for three attack with a total of four action points which gave me the opening with my four action points to sneak three attack in for the win.

5 Likes

Didn’t do many infinity battle stage battles yet, but I was wondering, is it unlocks, as it say in the commercial?

2 Likes

No, none of the infinite battles are for unlocks, only single copies.

4 Likes

That message is just a general message for all the battle stages, you wont unlock creatures in infinite.

2 Likes

Todays infinite, indoraptor was not even needed, beat with 2 vips lol…

What a wonderful design pteradaustro has, love the colour, still trying to get used to the afro :joy:

4 Likes

Ok, I got stuck here and looking for some advice. I was hoping he would switch in his amphibian, but he’s attacked all his moves every turn so far without switching. Now I have 4 moves and he will too after my turn. I’m debating about trying to block 3 and reserve 1 to see if he will attack only 3, but he might also be in the 4 attack 4 block pattern. So again, any ideas?

1 Like

Try pushing control alt delete twice in a row?

But in a serious note you are in some trouble

4 Likes

Lol, that’s what I figured. I’ll try the loop and see how it goes.

Sacrifice the Spinotasuchus to build 4 reserve. Burn a turn to use the Diplosuchus to take out the Ophiacomimus

Only thing I can think of other than hoping for the 3a 1b loop or 4b loop

1 Like

Loop worked out

5 Likes

If the opponent has no remaining action point I’d attack 3 and reserve 1. Hope that opponent does 2 attack then do 4 attack 1 reserve and hope that 3 block works twice with diplo against erlipho.
Edit : nevermind.

You Gould also attack three reserve 1 he will then attack two, and will have two question mark moves, you could then reserve four block 1 as it will take 5 I think to take out his amphibian with yours if he ends up using all of his moves he might also go 3 attack leaving you with one ? So if you go 6 for his question mark, yeah there is going to need to be some guessing.

1 Like

Andy, I don’t think that would have worked because I would have 7 moves with Diplosuchus needing 4 to take out Ophiacomimius and 1 more to account for his possible block leaving me only 2 to reserve. Then his amphibian can 1 shot my amphibian so he would only attack 3.

I would be left with my Metriaphodon and 6 moves vs possibly 1 block. If I attack 4 to cover the block I only have 2 moves remaining and his last dino can 1 shot me.

1 Like

Very easy battle

3 Likes

After I upgraded ferocity level of my first 50 creatures from 9500 to aprox 11100 - I can’t see any actual difference in AI ferocity. Still I was able to defeat it with the team built by my “lower than top” creatures.
Probably the increase was too small to notice the difference.
But I can’t wait to see how my fights for funds will look like…

4 Likes