Ludia Forums

Infinity battle issue and lvl reset

Did infinity battle this morning, gave me a level up to lvl 100 notification then prize cards were goofy and froze. Had to power off devices e and came back at lvl 95 and infinity battle still unlocked. Anyone have this before?

2 Likes

Just posted

3 Likes

Blast… I just posted a thread on it too!

3 Likes

Glad it’s not just my end then, was really confused lol

2 Likes

I’ll be submitting a ticket to Ludia for this but putting this out there in case it’s happened to anyone else and want to check their game.

As you can see on the image, I’m park level 98 and earlier today, my battle stage 99 was still locked which was the unlock for Antarctopelta (I think?) but after logging on since the event reset, it’s disappeared and the infinity battle stage is now there in its place.

I have Antarctopelta unlocked anyway from that glitch last year so it doesn’t bother me but it might be worth some of you checking yours as it may have happened to others and may have removed more battle stages.

edit: upon checking the game again, I have also been changed to level 95 now.

2 Likes

Good info, so it isn’t just the lvl 99 infinity battle accounts getting the issue

1 Like

So I did an infinity battle and upon completion…

Game froze at this point, hopefully I can get back in

3 Likes

I came here to say the exact same thing, except when I got back in, it put me to lv95. I can’t earn XP still and it has infinite battle stage, as if lv95 is max

2 Likes

Yes same here

Didnt even get the expansion which would have been nice

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed a change in your level? I was at level 99 and when I logged in today I tried to do an infinity battle and lost, my game briefly went to level 100 but then crashed… When I logged back in my game went back to level 95. Has anyone else experienced this? @Ned is there going to be some sort of level update? If so why did my game revert back to level 95? I have attached pics of my park level before and after.

1 Like

Okay so my locked battle stage is now back but I’m still level 95…

Have you seen? Aerotitan, maybe some unlock for postshuffle players? :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not sure what’s going on but the same thing happened to me. I added a statue to get the XP points and I immediately leveled up to level 96.

Same as me. I have issued a ticket to support now.

1 Like

Great, let me know what they come back with. For some reason my in game support will not let me create a new ticket, somehow it is stuck on the last ticket I submitted and won’t let me create a new one.

Pretty sure this will be a known issue anyway so no need to send a ticket, this has effected pretty much everyone at max level and everyone that’s leveled up it seems

2 Likes

I was about to speed up the Infinity Battle.

Thankfully I saw this Thread before i did. :joy:

2 Likes

Hi all,
If you are experiencing this bug and your account has dropped levels, we ask that you create a ticket with support either by in-game or by e-mailing support+jurassicworld@ludia.com please include your support key.

4 Likes

I submitted my ticket through the website earlier on. I’m reluctant to doing any events etc. in case anything else is reset from Ludia fixing it. Or I could be wasting XP too…

1 Like

I was just doing normal things and went from lvl 95 to 96 and got the level up pack. Still have my infinity battles. So if all that happened was my level got reset I might just go on as is. Get level up packs and still be able to do infinity battles :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like