Ludia Forums

Injure Dmg

INJURE skill looks great but how it works???
What happen when triggering attack crit?
Can -dmg skill work when injure is already triggered?

1 Like

Damage is applied immediately and injure damage happens at the beginning of the injured characters turn. Crit damage is applied to the attack damage and injure damage is based on the damage stat and the effect modifier, %100 in that weapons case. I don’t think you can crit the injure damage. Also injure damage can be stacked if the weapon processes again next attack.

1 Like

The big problem here is you have to be in melee range to make this attack, and the wizard is very squishy. Now pair this with her item that makes her do damage when she dies, and you have a nice combo,

1 Like

So, attack stats doesn’t affect injure?

1 Like

Yeah, even if it is 200%/turn or 75% chance at lvl 10, range weapon was still a better choice. But the “all enemies” make me wanna give it a try

1 Like

Other characters get better weapons with injure soon. I want to say Raika’s rare spear does injure too. Unfortunately, the best Injure weapons are Calliope and Farideh’s Legendary weapons.

I never used Shevarith’s kris. The weapon bonus was not worth the risk of moving her into melee range.

1 Like

Raika’s Spear Don’t Play, I Know That From Experience!!!LOL, Can’t WAIT Till I Get That Legendary Spear. :smiling_imp::face_with_head_bandage::confounded::fountain_pen::skull::eyes::japanese_ogre::skull_and_crossbones::eyes::japanese_goblin::fearful::bomb:

Funny that injure kill makes enemy lose their turn.
I’ve Just found a good weapon for Farideh. Now, she loves 1vs4

1 Like

You don’t lose your turn from injure damage, the character dies on their turn. It’s a very short turn consisting of taking triggered damage and falling down.

1 Like

Yikes, and I thought Calliope’s Boris was a monster weapon with his 2-round 200% injure. Four rounds of that at a level when Farideh is packing a real wallop? And can stand up to melee? That sickle is a Godkiller.

That said, I got her Legendary weapon which is a 2-round injure at 50% damage but range 3. Farideh will hold monster so she and Calliope will stack injure on enemies and watch them die at range. It’s fun.

1 Like

Sad that I don’t have both of those legendary weapon. Where you guys got it? Random legend pack?