Insta-loss battle?

Was just in a battle against someone and was about to win…then the game told me that the opponent won instantly? No battle animation or anything, just lost straight away.

Same thing has happened to me three times today. I’ve lost 2 battles due to “instant loss” when I was winning the battle. On one of those my steg had hit a killing blow against their trex and as the trex died it flipped to the “opponent wins” screen.
Then I just logged in a minute ago and it loaded up a ‘Loss’ screen showing that I’d lost over 100pts since I was last online and had been bumped down an entire arena!
?!

Hey Admwd, I’m sorry to hear that happened, but it sounds like it could be caused by a connection delay or error from a previous battle. Try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if this continues to happen: Lost a battle I was winning
If the issue persists after trying those steps, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate further.

Can’t help you with what already happened but in the future don’t hit continue and force close and reopen the game and you will be back where you left off!

Thanks Rolybert. Its not happened in a couple of days but I’ll try that in future. It’s just frustrating as it takes ages to load into the game so by the time I’m back in I’ve probably lost a Dino!

If it does this close the game and reload. The game isnt over and youll be right back in…happened to me when I was up 2-1 when he swapped indom in against my gorg…apparently my auto attacks both hit so i got back in time for my 3rd dino to wreck him lol

I’ve been on the other side of this actually. I got an Insta win while I was down 1-2. Didn’t think to screenshot because I thought it was some mechanic for the opponent quitting or something