Ludia Forums

Instant Invincibility persists through Rampage and Run

Bug Description: Instant Invincibility (Trykosaurus) is not removed after getting hit by Rampage and Run

Area is was found in: PvP battles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Trykosaurus uses Instant Invincibility
Step 2 - Utarinex or Diloracheirus uses Rampage and Run

How often does it happen: Always since 1.7

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) To clarify: The invincibility shield is blocking 2 attacks instead of 1 (i.e. the Rampage and Run)

Rampage doesn’t remove shields.
Shattering rampage does.

The shield lasts for 2 turns when it should only last for 1. It blocks rampage and run plus the move after it.

Pls describe the match so I can help you

Was it:
Turn 1: tryko Priority instant distract
Rinex distracting impact
Turn 2: tryko priority instant invincibility
Rinex rampage and run

If this was the case then it’s working just fine

The Instant Invincibility should only block the Rampage and Run. However, it is currently blocking the Rampage and Run PLUS whichever move the next dino uses.

Hey Jiayuan_Wu, if you have more details of the battle, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can investigate further to see if there might be any issues with the ability. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

I confirm. Not only tryko’s instant invincibility lasts for 2 turns but any II.
A dino uses II predicting any hit-n-run ability.
It blocks damage from hit-n-run and stays for second turn of next dino.
I met it at tournament too. Anky used it.

Had this happen in a match yesterday, I had my Dio out and used Instant Invincibility against a Dilorach’s Rampage and Run, he hit me, my counter killed him and my shield stayed up for the next turn when the guys Erlidom tried to rampage my Dio…

Yeah i can confirm just had this happen to me in a match…

Tryko used instant invincibility
My rinex did rampage and run
Shield ate the damage from rampage and run then next turn i brought in Tryo used ferocious strike and it did 0 damage as well

I can confirm that, too.
Tryko uses Instant Invincibilaty on Erlidom’s Hit & Run.
Erlidom deals no damage, receives counter damage and the shield is still up for next Dinos move.
Not only graphic bug, the shield is actually still up. Next Dinos move still deals no damage.