Ludia Forums

Instant Invincibility persists through Rampage and Run

Bug Description: Instant Invincibility (Trykosaurus) is not removed after getting hit by Rampage and Run

Area is was found in: PvP battles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Trykosaurus uses Instant Invincibility
Step 2 - Utarinex or Diloracheirus uses Rampage and Run

How often does it happen: Always since 1.7

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) To clarify: The invincibility shield is blocking 2 attacks instead of 1 (i.e. the Rampage and Run)

1 Like

Rampage doesn’t remove shields.
Shattering rampage does.

The shield lasts for 2 turns when it should only last for 1. It blocks rampage and run plus the move after it.

Pls describe the match so I can help you

Was it:
Turn 1: tryko Priority instant distract
Rinex distracting impact
Turn 2: tryko priority instant invincibility
Rinex rampage and run

If this was the case then it’s working just fine

The Instant Invincibility should only block the Rampage and Run. However, it is currently blocking the Rampage and Run PLUS whichever move the next dino uses.

Hey Jiayuan_Wu, if you have more details of the battle, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can investigate further to see if there might be any issues with the ability. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

I confirm. Not only tryko’s instant invincibility lasts for 2 turns but any II.
A dino uses II predicting any hit-n-run ability.
It blocks damage from hit-n-run and stays for second turn of next dino.
I met it at tournament too. Anky used it.

1 Like

Had this happen in a match yesterday, I had my Dio out and used Instant Invincibility against a Dilorach’s Rampage and Run, he hit me, my counter killed him and my shield stayed up for the next turn when the guys Erlidom tried to rampage my Dio…

Yeah i can confirm just had this happen to me in a match…

Tryko used instant invincibility
My rinex did rampage and run
Shield ate the damage from rampage and run then next turn i brought in Tryo used ferocious strike and it did 0 damage as well

I can confirm that, too.
Tryko uses Instant Invincibilaty on Erlidom’s Hit & Run.
Erlidom deals no damage, receives counter damage and the shield is still up for next Dinos move.
Not only graphic bug, the shield is actually still up. Next Dinos move still deals no damage.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
when instant invincibility is used with rampage and run, the player will be invincible for the rampage hit and on the next move.

Area is was found in:
Battle
Step 1- player 1 select instant invincibility
Step 2 - player 2 select rampage and run

(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Consistently

What type of device are you using:
Tested on Android and iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Thanks for reporting this to us, @alexNoAnder! Our team is aware of this issue and they’ll look into it.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Instant invincibility goes for more than one turn when you use strike and run.

Area it was found in: Battle arena

Step 1- Trykosaurus uses instant invincibility
Step 2 - Erlidominus uses strike and run, swaps into the next dinosaur but trykos instant invincibility is still up and he takes no damage from the next dino. No this isn’t a situation where the move didn’t last a turn. Tryko is supposed to get hit by one move and lose invincibility after strike and run.

How often does it happen:
Happened more than once
What type of device are you using?
Android

Thanks for reporting this to us, @InfernoCervantes. If you remember the date and time of when that occurred during your battle, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can investigate? Thanks!

Can also confirm this happens with all swap out moves and cloaks dodges or invincible… They last an extra move when you hit and run a few in our allianve noticed it and its been on discord as others have noticed as well

1 Like

Had the same issue

It happened today around 8 am?? Hard to recall next time ill record it

Happened with my utah. Now I know not to use strike and run moves on tryko