Ludia Forums

Instant Invincibility problems

So this is either a big or a horrible design flaw… I have my Tryko against a Hadros Lux, he’s faster… Well unused my Instant Invincibility and he used his Greater Heal, his instant worked before mine, naturally, but my shield just went away, it didn’t block anything. What is the point of a shield if it doesn’t block anything? My shield should have stayed to block his next attack.

1 Like

It’s how the turn system works now. You used it for 1 turn, so now it disappears afterwards. Only Group Invincibility now lasts 2 turns.

7 Likes

That’s pretty dumb then… it didn’t work as intended at all, because it didn’t block anything…

2 Likes

Although I fundamentally agree with you it is functioning as intended. That means Gem has a better shield than Max and max has DSR while Gem has a percise DSR that leaves a shield after the attack… seems a bit imbalanced

2 Likes

I think that the functionality of the invincibility shield is balanced. The current version makes the use of the shield more risky as intended. After all,
resilients don’t need to be any stronger than they currently are.

2 Likes

Yeah that makes no sense. Any shield/dodge/etc should be used for next round if you are slowest

1 Like

i think that definite shields or whatever the move is should be impact

1 Like

this happens due to the difference between “this effect lasts this turn” and “this effect lasts one turn”, once instant invincibility lasted one turn and there were bigger problems so they probably aren’t gonna fix it.

It worked as Ludia intended.

Yea that’s how the invincibility shields work now. Only exceptions are Gemini and Bajatodon

1 Like

your tryko is lvl 27-28?

No my Tryko is 30