Ludia Forums

Instant Invincibility taunt fix clarification

Hi!
Did anybody understand what the change to IIT is going to be?
The minor 2.0 talks about “changing the Instant Invincibility Taunt duration to 2 hits rather than 4 hits”, but my in-game italian translation says (translated):
“IIT: Priority. 100% shield for 2 attacks, lasting 1 turn. Taunt for the actual turn.”
So where does the 4 hits thing come from? Does the english translation says 4 hits?
And moreover, is it only going to change the taunt component duration? Or the whole move?
Can anyone explain me what it’s gonna be? Because from this starting point, this change makes totally no sense and it will change nothing in area, where the real IIT problem exists.

1 Like

Hopefully by 2 hits it means if for example you have utarinex and you hit the shield once with distract impact, then rampage and run into dracoceratops or something, the draco gets to hit since shield has absorbed 2 actual hits. Currently even the dracoceratops hit during the rampage and run turn will get absorbed, so it sucks up 3 hits at least.

1 Like

Oh ok, so it is already absorbing more than 2 hits as my game says😂
So it will change basically nothing in the srena execpt for some niche situations as you said, and not revolving the problem…really hoping that’s an error😅

1 Like

That’s not an error, that’s Ludia.

1 Like

Yes, but the problem the community refers to seems obvious to me…and to all players i think.
And i know that when they say “2 hits” that problem it’s not gonna get solved, but really, come on…