Instant *Invincibility*?

Considering it is subject to being a waste of a move entirely if timed incorrectly, this should at least be able to block all status conditions as well, especially stun. For example, Tryko and Dio have only one defense option against a Thor’s IC and most of the time it leaves them as sitting ducks for the next fierce attack, because even if they hit their resilient move, the slowing only lasts one turn. And yes, 99% of the time, the chomper is boosted to be faster than either of these 2.

It’s not really fair that just because it is priority, it has to have such a huge drawback like disappearing even if not struck by an attack.

7 Likes

This game is wasted. Officially doomed. No matter what you bring you’ll always be facing opponents with teams way higher than yours. Also somehow the teams aren’t randomly picked either… out of 8 creatures I keep getting the same 4 only shuffled in order. Hardly any of the 4 others. Every match has a 131+ speed 2100+ attack 5000+ health Thor… I’m tired … truly tired …

8 Likes

Instant Invincibility is already a very useful move, and several dinos that have it are top tier dinos in the game. I don’t think it needs a buff, and I don’t think everything needs to perfectly counter thor, especially not the tanks that its supposed to beat.

1 Like

Figures…

2 Likes

What figures? Got something to say friend?

i agree with this.

2 Likes

Then use maxima or gem to stop IC. Or use erlikospyx for ID on IC. And while dio doesn’t do as well as tryko, tryko can set up with a rampage and one-shot it turn 1 or use DC and prevent IC all together

It’s not just about countering Thor. That was an example. A Sarcorixis could also pose the same stun problem, or a Utarinex. The move benefits the sauropods that have it more than Tryko and Dio, as all 3 of them are immune or resistant to status effects. My point is the shield should stay up, the way Geminititan’s does, but since it doesn’t, it should at least block some status effects like stun, or something, as it has potential to be a completely wasted turn already.

So I think you want it to be like this

I mean if instant charge, distraction, and immobilize can last 1 turn why not invincibility

1 Like

That’s the sweet spot. 2.0 was overkill with the two turns, but they went too far in the other direction with how they made it now.

2 Likes

I also too but I think that the invincibility moves should work like they used to or the way group invincibility does now.

Lasting 1 turn if not attacked, or one attacked if attacked.

2 Likes

I also like to add that I kinda don’t like how long invincibility work I think it should go like this.

1 Like

2 Likes

Long invincibility is the one invincibility move where status effects going through it is actually fair, Quetz is such a pain if you have nothing to break that barrier!

That’s the gamble. You either block a huge hit, surviving the smaller one coming after, or you put yourself in a bad position. You can take one of your moves off cooldown with it as well. I don’t think it should go away if something swaps out against it though.

Thor Tryko Magna Ardent Tenonto Grypo Dio Gemini Pho Hyper Erlidom

1 Like

Yup pretty much the average I encounter😉

1 Like

No stun or DOT is ever a huge hit… that’s the problem. In fact… apart from a resilient hit or speed reducing rampage… it’s utterly useless.

If no stunning move is ever a big hit then why do people complain about Thor’s instant charge all the time? :thinking:

A shield should never be a gamble. It should be a shield.