Ludia Forums

Instant loss when NOT even playing PvP

Was wandering around collecting Dino DNA and beating a couple of strike towers. Game disconnected and would not reconnect. Got home and reconnected and was very surprised when it said I lost a PvP match and it took away a bunch of trophies. I had not even entered a match. Player name was “Player Name.”

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: starting game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- start game
Step 2 - lose match you did not enter
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: only one time so far

What type of device are you using: galaxy s8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Ratachewy, could you email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with the date and time of when this happened so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

Will try @Ned. It was an odd one for sure…

1 Like

Sorry @ned just no time to go further with this. It is the only time it has ever happened, so I am guessing just one of those weird errors. If it comes up again I will make more careful note of the circumstances.

However, I have a strong hunch that my instant loss cost me 3,000 Thor DNA, an epic Erlidominus incubator and 150 speed boosts. I would like compensation for those please :wink:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I would like 3,000 Thoradolosaur DNA as well.

1 Like