Ludia Forums

"Interact" items missing from Orange supplly drops

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: 4 “Interact” items are not available from the regular (Orange) supply drops.

Area is was found in: Supply drops

How do you reproduce the bug: Open an Orange supply drop, click the “i” icon to check for items available. “INTERACT” items are no longer listed as being available from them.
Step 1- Tap on an orange supply drop
Step 2 - Click the “i” information icon
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Ongoing issue

What type of device are you using: Samsung G5 Plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Have tried force closing app, clear cache and reopening. Have tried rebooting device.

1 Like

It was just a bonus for Halloween weeks

4 Likes

So, some users still have it available and some do not?

Additional:

One member of my Alliance reports (via screen shot) they have the “Interact” items and the “Scent of Blood” scent available as an option from the orange supply drops. I have not had the scent option available for… two days now.

2 Likes

I have it avalaible at the moment. Both interaction items and scent of blood. I collected them today already. I am subscriber, maybe that´s why. If not, I hope problem is on your side, not on mine so they will not block it for me :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a VIP perk right now.

1 Like

I must have missed that announcement?

1 Like

My wife has VIP and she still gets Holloween scents and has the extra interactions. I don’t have VIP and I stopped getting those.

Do you think Ludia would announce anything?

2 Likes

For me reset happened on wednesday afternoon local time.

1 Like

Someone in my alliance got reset about half an hour; another on Tuesday and I still have them

1 Like

Perk or incompetence? Will we ever know?

1 Like

I believe they are server issues and all problems:

• disappeared drops (map update)
  • not loading things after refreshments (disappearing sanctuary from time to time)
  • game freezing opening/spinning drops
  • game glitching, momentarily freezing spinning drops while proximity spawn appears in backgroung
  • difference in time of drops reset after halloween event
  • issues with weekly alliance rewards caused by reset
  • VIP benefits disappearance after refreshment

Just wonder why they don’t say it’s server issue and they are working on it.

EDIT: Added one more point.

2 Likes

Because they don’t want us to have expectations that things will be fixed.

2 Likes

Our team is investigating. Thanks for reporting this, everyone.

1 Like

One person in our Alliance who had the extra ‘benefits’ this morning has now reported their drops have ‘reset’ and no longer have access to the scent or interact items.

1 Like

Mine just reset too and blood scent and interact are gone now. They were there this morning.

Thanks whoever reported this.

Why would you report a glitch that’s beneficial.

Jiminy Crickets people!

3 Likes

Like you realize alliance members getting extra interactions helps your alliance. They help level up sanctuaries you can get DNA from.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it was not a glitch that was beneficial. With all the recent resets and errors it was one I figured that was triggered by Ludia while trying to correct others, such as Alliance rewards and the recent drop resets. It could have gone both ways. Those that got them removed, could have had them reinstated. That would have been more of a benefit as more users would have “alliance members getting extra interactions helps your alliance”.

1 Like

It also could have created an imbalance. Some people having access to the Scent of Blood and more interactions means more DNA. Although I wish they had just let everyone keep it for this week, then end it on Monday.

1 Like

they have been trying to remove the scents and interactions for the last few days and they finally figured it out today… this thread had nothing to do with it.

2 Likes