Ludia Forums

Interactions from drops not adding to inventory

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
I went on my daily venture to spin drops and max fip’s yesterday. With the cap on interaction being 8 I went to use a couple so any additional interactions from chests wouldn’t be wasted. After checking, I only had 2 that I had gotten from chests and not 8 as I had counted (all 6 from drops).

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Spin enough drops to get max fip
Step 2 - Check inventory to find interactions didn’t add.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Once so far, it happened yesterday

What type of device are you using:
S9+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This just happened again tonight. Now that it’s dark at dinner time I didn’t look until I got home. Maxed fip’s from both green and orange supply drops and got two interactions and one food from chests. This is what I have now before using any.

@Ned @J.C Has this been happening to anyone else?

Hey Kodiakhunter1, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look to see what might have happened?

If you could include the approximate date and time in your email, of when you were collecting from the Supply Drops, it would be really helpful for our team.

Thanks!

1 Like