Ludia Forums

Introduced me in the forum

The Jurassic World game, really interesting, requires quick mathematical thinking to succeed in battle and is also a good exercise of patience to get positive results without giving up the financial resources that the game offers.
I live in Brazil, I am 64 years old and I am at level 85, I do not have all the dinosaurs and the ones I have, some have not yet blinded at level 40, however I have a beautiful dinosaur park that allows to face the challenges of battle.

17 Likes

Welcome to the forums

7 Likes

Hi. Nice to know someone older than me is playing. I am 57 and English.

8 Likes

A warm welcome to Brazil from Germany.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums, from the USA.

6 Likes

Another “old-timer” here, I’m in my 50’s. And yes, the game requires quick thinking and good math skills… that’s one reason I enjoy it so much, I can’t stand games that have no strategy to them, just tap, tap, tap, without engaging your brain at all.

5 Likes

This must be the old folks home I’m 54 and have been enjoying this game for over four years and here to four more

5 Likes

I thought all the time that I’m the grandpa in this game.
I’m in the 50’s too.
Ludia should start making this game manageable for elderly persons.
Bigger font and buttons, much slower code 19 and so on.

6 Likes

LOL, I love it! Well, that’s why I play Code 19’s on my iPad and not my phone! Although I’m at least getting better at not losing them on my phone, I just rarely am able to get a perfect score on it. That slider is just misery on a small screen (for me at least).

3 Likes

Welcome! Colorado here, and I’m apparently on the younger side (35)!

3 Likes

Welcome,
I’m 39 and in Florida.

Random story, before I realized PVP matches were against a server AI, I hated playing PVP matches. I always pictured playing against 8 year old kids and destroying them. The avatar images of little kids made it worse…

9 Likes

Haha. I was exactly the same.

1 Like

I never minded destroying kids. We cherish doing that in my family. None of this “let the kids win” stuff for us! :smiley: (There was a lot of crying in my childhood).

5 Likes

Welcome! USA here and 53. I downloaded this game for my grandson. After he left I thought I would just keep up his park. It’s no longer his park. :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Great to know I’m not alone.
By the way, I never bothered to play against a child identified by
avatar because we are actually playing against a program that borrows a player’s dinosaur park.
This is how the dynamics of this game work.
We will never play against each other.
A battle synchronization involving two players so far apart is impossible.

2 Likes

Welcome!

When it comes to carbon dating by soul I’m in the Cretaceous period.

:grinning:

3 Likes

USA, 48 …downloaded for my nephew

3 Likes

Y’all… I’m 28 :rofl: I can’t say I’m surprised some of you guys are older. The youth of today is not nearly as polite and respectful and helpful as so many of you are

4 Likes

Now you know that you are the kid.:wink:

So , am I the youngest one in this forum :joy: ? I am 17 . I can’t believe that here I am in the same level with you all guys !
@EorlundGraymane91 I want to believe that you do not have a problem with this young guy .
@Evaldo_Barboza_Paula welcome from Greece !

2 Likes