Ludia Forums

Introducing A Subreddit for Community Created Tournaments

So I’ve been working off and on for about 2.5 months on a Subreddit for the community to coordinate and participate in their own Tournaments ( a coordinated friendly battle event) I am not sure if it’s properly set up yet, so an outside opinion would be wonderful. What are your thoughts? Please come check it out and tell me what you think does anything need changed, added, or rewritten? Do you like it or the idea? It’s r/JWADraftLeague [https://www.reddit.com/r/JWADraftLeague/]

This is purely to gather a lot of interested people into the same place and run their tournaments as they wish. We are working on some fun “oficiall" subreddit events but are not ready for that yet.

For those of you interested in this but aren’t sure about reddit I will say it’s a free easy to use platform where all you need is a browser and an email address (you obviously have both of those things already). You can download the reddit app but it’s not necessary, I set the whole thing up through the browser version.

Anyone interested please come over and give me your opinions. Thanks

1 Like

This sounds pretty cool to be honest. So would it be people just battling each other in friendlies like in a tournament format?

2 Likes

I LOVE friendly challenges!

2 Likes

Friendlies are hard to do since they mess up a lot for me.

2 Likes

Yes!
Characters

1 Like

How do they mess up things?
You mean because you have to change you’re team?

They just don’t work sometimes. I’ll try them and they don’t connect.

3 Likes

I forgot yeah that’s true.

2 Likes

I thought the community would be excited for this, and we would get more feedback lol. well we have gained another Moderator so we are more ready, please come check us out r/JWADRAFTLEAGUE.

1 Like