iOS 15 update won’t load game

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: apple iOS 15 update is not loading jwa game app

Area is was found in: stays on loading screen at 1/ forever loading

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: since updating to iOS 15

What type of device are you using: iPhone 11

Anything else? (add screenshots

or additional information here)

1 Like

This is an issue a significant number of players had after the update, have you played at all since then?

1 Like

No haven’t been able to load, even tried restarting my phone and checking for any app updates but hasn’t worked since. Really blew my Sunday coin collection

As you can see it’s now 4pm where I am and still won’t load

I’m sure the ludia guys will look into it but it looks like a repeat of the issue a lot of players were having post-update, wouldn’t worry about the coin hung too much, if you check the threads you’ll see that there’s a dearth of coin cases pretty much everywhere, no-one seems Jo be managing too accumulate too many.

1 Like

Well there were no chests out there (or barely any…I’ve heard some players managed to collect 2 or 3 by driving for miles) so at least there is that. I have iPhone too and I held off updating to ios15 because of this issue.

I find also that this game performs worse on iphone than on android. Somehow Ludia doesn’t have the same support for ios users.

My son plays on ipad, he hasn’t been able to collect rewards since day 1. Contacted customer support multiple times… nothing. :persevere:

Hey Kahunasurf, I’m sorry to hear that your son is having some issues with the game. If you had already reached out to our support team, please refrain from updating your message until our team replies as that can reset your position in our team’s support queue.

Hey there, Lilmsjennie. If you are still having connection trouble with the game, could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com if you haven’t already? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this for you.

Thank you!

My game app won’t load under the new iOS 15 update just released today

. I get a loading error screen every time I try to load it, I’ve done everything from restarting my phone to making sure I’m up to date with any jwa app updates so hopefully this will resolve soon, whyyyyy did this have to happen on a Sunday :woman_facepalming:t2:

well based on my experiences the gameplay on my and my parents phone was completely different…I have an iPhone 7 and of course the gameplay was significantly laggy but my phone was able to handle it with no problems…you can’t ask for more on a phone with apple’s A10 fusion chip. But my parents phone was a whole another story. My dad owns an iPhone XS Max with apple’s A12 Bionic chip and this time it was a whole lot smoother and a lot less laggier. On the other hand my mums phone is an iPhone 12 with apple’s A14 Bionic chip and WOW the performance was a breeze…it was so smooth and fast! it hardly gets heated up when playing for a long duration.

So you see it depends on what phone you have and not to compare it

hey there @Lilmsjennie I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you but the IOS 15 had a bug in it where some of the apps would force stop. some other apps that had the same problems are telegram and sometimes Instagram. Apple then released IOS 15.2 where this bug was fixed. I am assuming that your game is working properly by now if not then pls do update to the latest version or just delete and try again

1 Like