On my iPhone 11 the game randomly keeps crashing. More than before the update to 1.14
- Try rebooting your device
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (ONLY uninstall if your game is merged with Facebook).
Connected with Game Center and Sign in with Apple - done last before the last update
- Try upgrading the operating system on your device to the latest one.
Reinstalled iOS yesterday via computer - app just closed again
- Do not run any other applications in the background while playing this game.
It has run perfectly before the first totally messed up update with the same amount of open apps - my device should be able to handle it.
- Go to your device settings, into Wi-Fi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
I have seen some iOS-troubleshooting in my life, WiFi if an app is randomly crashing is the first time I have seen here. If someone can give me a good reason why my WiFi has an effect on app-performance I do it.
- Try to free some space on your device by deleting redundant apps.
43,1 GB used from 64 GB - should do as well I guess.
Anyone else having this issue?
Not funny when the crash happens in the middle of a fight costing 14 energy bolts.