Ludia Forums

iOS App randomly and unexpectedly keeps Crashing

On my iPhone 11 the game randomly keeps crashing. More than before the update to 1.14

1. Try rebooting your device
    Done
  2. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (ONLY uninstall if your game is merged with Facebook).
    Connected with Game Center and Sign in with Apple - done last before the last update
  3. Try upgrading the operating system on your device to the latest one.
    Reinstalled iOS yesterday via computer - app just closed again
  4. Do not run any other applications in the background while playing this game.
    It has run perfectly before the first totally messed up update with the same amount of open apps - my device should be able to handle it.
  5. Go to your device settings, into Wi-Fi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
    I have seen some iOS-troubleshooting in my life, WiFi if an app is randomly crashing is the first time I have seen here. If someone can give me a good reason why my WiFi has an effect on app-performance I do it.
  6. Try to free some space on your device by deleting redundant apps.
    43,1 GB used from 64 GB - should do as well I guess.

Anyone else having this issue?

Not funny when the crash happens in the middle of a fight costing 14 energy bolts.

@Nuesschen if you haven’t already, please send an email to support at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look and provide additional troubleshooting. Don’t forget to include your device model in the message as this can help with the investigation. Thank you!