Ludia Forums

IOS Users are unable to recieve

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
IOS Users are able to start up raids, but can not be invited to them.
Area is was found in:
Raid Battles
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Attempt to invite an IOS friend to a Raid Battle
Step 2 - They are unable to see the invitation appear
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

10 Likes

We’ve had the same problem, our IOS users aren’t receiving invites.

1 Like

Yeah, me and the Gamepress crew have been trying to invite each other, those on IOS can’t accept

Can’t accept or aren’t receiving them? We’re not receiving them at all.

Same here. I can start one but can’t see one sent to me, and other ios users can’t see the ones I sent to them.

Can’t recieve/accept I think

Same here. Im on iPhone and cannot see/receive Raid invites

I can’t even play the game yet. Still get the message that it’s down for maintenance. (iOS)

1 Like

Same problem. I can start raids but not see invitations. Invitations I send are often not seen by the recipient. iPhone XR.

Same for my alliance can’t receive I’m not sure about the hosting I can’t get close enough to a boss to start one.

IOS user, I was able to start and enter a raid, but not invite.

3 Likes

iOS player here, can’t receive invites

iOS user myself and as @TheProC said, we in the GamePress alliance can’t receive invites nor invite other people to join our raids.

Can’t do the raids at all. Cleared my cache, deleted the game and restarted phone, redownloaded the game two times and still not working. :frowning:

@Ned Please update us when possible <3

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to receive/sent out any invites either, and I’m also an iOS user. :cry:

There are also a few ppl in my alliance with the same issue, all iPhone users.

1 Like

Same here
Started a lobby , invited friends, no one could accept , fought alone
Friends are not able to invite me either

Same for my 2 iPhones

I have the same problem, will we have support with this from Ludia? I can’t receive the invitations from the raids

ludia should compensate all IOS users all BOSS DNA missed (sino and mammotherium, coz i saw android users had been doing these two bosses for hours)

Lol good luck with my bro