Ludia Forums

Iphone 6 Update 1.7 Issues List For Ludia

Game (APP) Crashes on ; Drone Dart Loading Screens on both event and non event dino,s and mammals etc always.
When the game seems slugglish and lags as in loading times via circle loader on Radar Map and My Alliance etc.
Sometimes does it on Collection screen.
Random crashes after a match has finished.
And in matches.

Cannot collect Daily Mission rewards.

Matches Time Out in the middle of battles, hard to find matches as in times out always when looking for matches.

Iphone 6 gets abit warmer than it did before the update even with power saver mode turned on.

3 Likes

Same, got iPod with this IOS and it does exactly that

1 Like

Have the same issues…its crashing like every 3-5 minutes…timeouts before and during battles(than i see i just lost 70trophies when i was actually winning that game)
Darting is completely awful…hardly can get over 200dna from an anky g2, compared to before 1.7 when i was able to do 400 easily. And not even talking about epics with fast movement and unpredictable hotspots

Feels like ive been robbed when i think of the(not so much) money i spent on the game.

After nearly a year in game and being a leader of a quite good alliance im seriously considering quitting the game.(just like half of my alliance members)

I will wait for a fix to happen, mainly on darting, but if there wont be improvements soon i think i will need to move on.
This update just makes me sad :pensive::cry:

6 Likes

Go back to Pokemon go