Ludia Forums

Irishlover212

I was wanting to know why I got charged $21.49 for the last two updates when it said it was free and I didn’t get anything or buy anything n there was some cash in the game $30 that I was supposed to get but it said it was no longer available why does it keep freezing when in battle arena

Hey Irishlover212, if your game is freezing during battle, try closing any background applications you have opened because it could help the game run more smoothly.

Also, updating the game shouldn’t cost any money. It’s possible that you might be subscribed to VIP access which has a subscription cost. Sadly, I don’t have access to your credit card history so I won’t be able to tell you what the charges were. However, if you think that you were charged money from the game, our team would be happy to take a closer look at your account and see where those charges came from. Could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with any other details, such as a purchase receipt so our team can investigate? Thanks!