Is Alert Swap In Stun the same as Stunning Alert?

10 Likes

yeha they are literally the same. only the names are different :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Wrong…
Stunning alert has 00.4 percent extra chance to stun…
:rofl::upside_down_face::joy:

17 Likes

Ludia has so many moves they forgot they already made this one :rofl:

5 Likes

If this doesn’t prove that Ludia has no idea what they’re doing when naming moves, I don’t know what does… well, except for Cautious Cunning Rampage having nothing to do with cautious attacks, Piercing Revenge breaking shields and not saying anything about rending or swap prevention, Delayed Revenge Distracting Rampage having “delayed” in the name despite no other Revenge rampages having it but they do have the same Revenge effect, etc…

11 Likes

oh so I read that wrong I though it was 33% to stun at full hp well anyway What is your dream team

1 Like

ay you never know when that will come in handy :joy:

im sure ill be that one guy who gets stunned due to that 0.04%

Everyone will get stunned by the .4 percent but us
True story…
(Hopefully this never happens)

so, is this a bug?

Not a bug, they just forgot they already made this ability and gave it a different name

2 Likes

Did you mean:

8 Likes

Again
WOW,that just seems lazy Ludia

Well, one of them doesn’t remove Taunt.

:pensive:

Well, one is altered at 1060 and the other at 1151 lol

At this point in the game, I feel like the community does a better job lol

Thats fair tho; coz it makes mortem more cool

3 Likes

And let’s not forget Group Ferocity and Group Takedown. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If they REALLY wanted to make Mortem cool, they would give Roar a better/unique effect (e.g. buffs your teams crit chance too or something). Maybe not super useful on a strike, but still neat to have.

1 Like

Lol I think the difference there is one cleanses critical hit reduction and the other doesn’t.

Also Andrewtodon and Andrewtops’ counters. One does vulnerability for one attack two turns, and the other is two attacks one turn (I think two attacks one turn makes more sense here so both should use that version). Although Andrewtops’ also does damage at least, so thats a big difference, I’m just confused why their vulnerability debuff doesn’t work the same.

1 Like