Ludia Forums

Is Antarctovenator useless?

Yes.

Ludia, PLEASE give him either full resilient counter attack or definite counter attack and some shielding or healing move. As he is, he’s too slow to make use of his cunning moves and doesn’t last long enough to be a counter-attacking resilient tank.

Since he is a UNIQUE made of 2 EPICS AND A RARE, he should be ON PAR with Tryko, Dio, etc.

Please?

-Concerned Citizen

5 Likes

You’re right Antarctov is probs the weakest unique in the game, it’s even worse than Entelolania sadly

2 Likes

the worst unique in the game, but for leagues is poukandacylus

2 Likes

You Dare Challenge the Throne of Poukandactylus?!?!

6 Likes

Anartovenator is NOT the worst unique. It’s immunities and good kit apart from the counter are decent. Poukendactylus also is not the worst unique in the game. While frail, it’s kit is incredible and lethal. Entelolania is the worst. Slow and ok output. It doesn’t do anything really

But I think anarctovenator needs a damaging counter

1 Like

*Gasp
YOU Dare Challenge the Throne?!? Atleast Entolania can survive a hit!?!

1 Like

These 3 guys needs a buff it doesn’t matter who is the worst
End of the debate

3 Likes

So can poukendactylus. In 3 turns, it can reduce the damage it takes to 1/6 of their turn 1. With rex for example, rex usually only does 475 before going down

1 Like

Yes but Poukaidei Does it better. Considering what it’s made from Its absolutely useless.
I think its fair if we see the match up’s it has against other cunnings as fierce are weak against it and resilient are strong against it. And unlike Entolania It still loses to most cunning. Not just Unique Cunning but a lot of Legendary and Epic ones. I definetly agree they are both weak but in my mind poukaidactylus just doesn’t have enough health to even be considered a unique.

1 Like

but it still defeats some stuff. it can take out 3 dinos
a lvl 15 pyroraptor a lvl 14 sinoceratops , and a lvl 15 miragaia

1 Like

At what level Tentelolania?

1 Like

base level

1 Like

hmmmm… u say antarctovenatir is worst? poukandactylus, say HI

1 Like