Ludia Forums

Is anyone able to help me with some apex raids?

Currently in the battle arena i am getting absolutely destroyed And i need some help with it it has gotten to an absurd point where my highest level dino is a 26 indom and im fighting max leveled max boosted Magnapyritator and apexes all over someone please if you can let me know if you can help me beat some apexes.

@TheNoobLegend27

1 Like

Build Tryostronix to level 25 and add 2 HP boosts, there are 3/4 Apex raids.

1 Like

join our alliance… League of Shadows! we will help you with all

Sure if you want you can join our discord server we have a couple of friends that can help you out or I can ask some of my friends personally :slight_smile: Just dm me if you are interested

3 Likes

Or you can just reply here but if you do please tag me so I get notified :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheNoobLegend27 Hey sorry it never gives me notifications for some reason I didn’t see all the people here yes I am interested in this please dm me the discord.

1 Like

Thanks for summoning me :rofl:

1 Like

Hey sorry I can’t join an alliance I already have my own that a share with my followers but if you can still help outside of that it would be greatly appreciated.

Absolutely :rofl:

1 Like

I want to join your discord server …I am from india

Click the link that was posed and accept invite. We are always welcoming new people.

1 Like

He has done that yeah we have already done a ceramagnus raid with him :smile:

1 Like

DO you have skoola@20, tuora@26, tryos@26, ankyntro@20 or irritator@15?

yep i need help too with the apex raids Carter #2103