Ludia Forums

Is anyone else not able to access the game?

For some reason whenever I try to open the game it takes me to the welcome screen and the heart just keeps loading before it completely closes out. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? It’s been almost 2 days and I just want to talk to my matches. :sob:

Edit: After Force closing it, I turned my phone completely off and now it’s asking me to log in and I’ve tried my Facebook and email account and it says I don’t have an account. I know I didn’t sign in as a guest. Omg. I even spent money on it. :sob::sob:

1 Like

I had the same issue a few weeks back, I had to " force stop " on the game … no guarantees but you could try that.

I tried it but it didn’t work for me. Thanks for the help tho. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been having the same issue for three days. Completely Uninstalled and got it back, try to log in with my Google play name it was connected under, and then it does the heart loading thing again. Very unhappy.

Hey @Nicole_P, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing your original account. :frowning:

Our support team would be glad to help you recover it, so please contact them at support+forums@ludia.com. If you can, include your old support key or receipts from any of your purchases because they’d make it much easier to locate your account!

1 Like

Hi @Katryna_Marie, I’m really not sure why you’re unable to reconnect to your old account. :confused:

Reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look at things on their end and try and help you troubleshoot the issue. Remember to include your support key so they can help you faster!