Is casual gameplaying possible anymore?

I don’t have time (or interest anymore) to play more than 20-30 minutes a day. Previously, it was possible to play 20-30 minutes and still be able to finish the Daily missions, replace the supply of new Battle incubators, and getting the Daily Battle Incubator.

Now this seems impossible!

Even when spinning +20 supply drops a day – sometimes a Food, a Toy, a Interact/training is missing to finish the daily quests. So, I have decided to ignore the Daily Missions as it is a waste of time….

But that didn’t help.

Recently, I can’t get a single Battle incubator as I constantly face invincible opponents, heavy boosted and 2-5 levels higher than my team. Fortunately, at least getting the Daily Battle Incubator is no problem as I am able to kill 1-2 of the opponents’ dinosaurs in each battle. And loosing 10 battles in a row did not help either.

One option would of course to continue playing until I drop even lower and potentially facing more even opponents and be able to win some battles, but after a while I suspect that I will be back where I started. So, I guess that merely spending 20-30 minutes a day in the game is not possible anymore?

Not anymore. Ludia said they changed the daily missions so we could do them in 1 or 2 sessions of about 10-15 minutes. Something along those lines a few months back.

Now their new saying is this: if it don’t make dollars it don’t make sense.

Like the dj quick song.

2 Likes

I guess it depends on your definition of casual. If casual to you is playing for fun, collecting dinosaurs and just enjoying it, then yes. Absolutely. If you mean playing here and then, not going out hunting, not partaking in the Arena and expecting to rise through the ranks, then no.

JWA is pay to play, it has been for a very long time now and isn’t going to change. You can play casual happily but if you want to go for it then you need to put in either lots of effort or lots of cash.

Personally, I play casual. I don’t don’t care about the Arena or winning a tournament. I just want to collect, level and play dinosaurs. I still find time to go out hunting, often on the walk or bike ride home from work, and I can complete the daily missions 6 days out of 7.

It does depend on the level of playtime you want to put into it as to what you can get out of it.

2 Likes

I use to be able to do the same. But Ludia nerfed many good Dinos. This use to be a game where even free play was worth it and fun. Now, free play just sucks. Now I play only if I’m bored, or for about 5 minutes at a time. If in a battle and I am paired with a dino that is 5+ levels than mine then I just close out of the game. I know I have already lost so then what’s the use. Ludia, you have made some nice enhancements but at the same time you have screwed up a fun game.:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes