Is diplotator worth it

I already fused it but I do not know of it is worth it but before even fusing I already got 2 diplotators from the modded battle spin wheel

2 Likes

Yes are we are lacking in amphibians

3 Likes

Totally worth it, you need a lvl 40 to meet the criteria for unlocking salamander 16 and when your days with it are done you can fuse it to make a s-hybrid.

3 Likes

Yes because it can be fused into Diplosuchus, a really good mid-game super hybrid.

2 Likes

yes, worth it (not for stats but for the long run)

1 Like

It’s good if your in the early game, if not, eh.

1 Like

Yes, anything that creates an s hybrid is worth it in the long run, lower cooldowns, decent stats and are used regularly for events and tournament runs.

Even players at my level of the game with level 20 indoraptors the diplosuchus is my go to amphibian in events due to its less than a day cooldown at 40, I will always try to win my battles with these before using anything stronger.

So for the long term investment and also diplotators s hybrids cheap cost yes totally worth it.

I would try to accumulate copies of diplotator from modded pvp however they are a frequent win here.

5 Likes

Yes, but after you get Diplosuchus, get them from mod wheel instead of DNA.

1 Like

Of course it’s worth it, especially for its Super Hybrid.

A diplosuchus army is without a doubt one of the short ways to become dominator, combining it with triceratops gen 1 lvl 40 you can win dominator.

You could even do it with a lvl 40 diplotator army, but you will struggle more and consume more resources

2 Likes

Possibly my favorite Dino in the whole game. It’s there for you at a really important time in the game as you level up and it’s helpful for a long time before you say goodbye to it for the diplosuchus. If there’s a single Dino I have a real attachment to in the game it’s diplotator.

1 Like