Ludia Forums

Is Facebook sync cross-platform?!?

Hi everyone,

sorry if I am re-posting an already answered question. I couldn’t immediately find the answer to find this question.

I have been playing the game on my Android phone for all these years ( synced with facebook). I just got a new iPad and would like to play on both devices. My question is, is the facebook sync cross platform?! I just a little hesitant to sign-in to the game on my iPad with facebook id and have the game reset completely.

Thanks in advance!.

It has worked for me in the past

I’m not sure what you’re talking about but if you have the game connected to Facebook you can get into your park with any device if you remember your Facebook username/password (everyone knows that that is the hardest part).

Hello, @Fakewizard2020. I have tried the opposite(played on iOS then recently switched to Android), and it worked. As long as you log in using the same Facebook account, there shouldn’t be any problem with the transfer. What I would recommend is writing down your support key just in case. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You may have to play through the tutorial before you are able to logout and then login with Facebook. Make sure not to connect the new game to Facebook, however

Definitely copy down your Support Key beforehand just in case, as @Ronald suggested

4 Likes