Is iguanasorous worth it

Let’s forget that ludia just crushed our dreams of getting strong amphibians for the meta …this hybrid is bad than dracocerotops and it costs more dna :neutral_face: :neutral_face

1 Like

It’s ok in my opinion. Although like many others i would have preferred a amphibian hybrid but one for the iguanodon rig is nice (would have hoped for edmontoguanodon but it’s nice they’re doing some original hybrids)

5 Likes

No. 4th most expensive dino in the game, herbivore, weaker than Dracoceratops, stats are between Stegno and Draco so it’s kinda pointless. Stegno for glass cannon, Draco for tanky.

I honestly cannot name 1 net positive about this Hybrid.

7 Likes

Cost to ferocity it is the worst one yet.

That being said besides the hatred I gave it because it should have been an amphibian it does look great, really like the design. So if you have dna spare to get something that looks good it has that going for it… not much else though.

The herbivore glythronax, great design very dna hungry :yum:

7 Likes

Be careful. With @Aether_12 renaming it ‘the herbivore Glythronax’, maybe you will feel obliged to make a paddock full of them for your next project :rofl:

8 Likes

One positive thing is wasting dna :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

True… @OstaposaurusBae You may wanna stack up those Dnas cuz you’re gonna need it lol

2 Likes