Is it a rat infestation?

albettocevia, a rat with no lock for swap-in damage move. and a counter.
+parasauthops… with a huge heal for next turn.
+thylaconyx… rend, and counter attack too.

swap swap swap swap and more swap?

:scream:

19 Likes

Anything which increases skill requirements is a good thing. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wanted to start this topic.

Its absurd.

All about tactic is gone.

5 Likes

Apart from it increasing the need for tactical thinking?..:shushing_face::thinking::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Their swap ins aren’t really any harder than dracos so they probably won’t take over the entire meta

1 Like

When you think swap-in damage requires skill

10 Likes

Anything that increases the need for tactical nous by definition requires increased skill…

Thats basic common sense.

1 Like

Phorurex has entered the chat lol

Its cute you think rats require skill. Lol

8 Likes

It’s not skill.
It’s a coin toss.
As the player with the “rat” you have the power to swap at any point.
As the opponent, if you know about it, it’s a 50/50 shot, “will they swap or won’t they.” Pick heads or tails, and hope you’re right.
If you don’t know about it… then what counter-play is there for it?

11 Likes

This just happened to me lol

1 Like

Except you dont? Time it wrong (as many do) and youre screwed, youve basically nullified half your team.

Kinda goes back to @Ardens saying its a coin toss. Because it is.

You have to guess if your opponent has a disgusting rat or not and risk swapping to something that can possibly get taken out or heavily hit if your opponent doesn’t swap to one.

Rats take no skill, none, period.

3 Likes

Great, more swappers with ridiculous abilities

I think at this rate we will be in a Rat meta once more

3 Likes

dont forget rat traps like hydra boa :stuck_out_tongue: yes it makes it a bit tricker but you ahve to think ahead and hope alot :stuck_out_tongue: so doesnt bother me just another hurdle to get over

I mean, troodoboa does relatively well against those…

2 Likes

How do swap in increase skill? I guess it takes a lot of skill to click a button and delete a third of a dinos hp before they can do anything :man_shrugging:

Swap predicts aren’t even skill based the higher in the arena/tourney you go. It becomes a game of 50/50s since players start to predict swap predicts

4 Likes

Yep. Maybe we need more creatures with good on escape abilities

1 Like

Except it literally denounces tactial play?
Every noob can use swaps to do 1500+ damage.

6 Likes

Understand that players do not really like swap-in. But do not think that it really is a reason why PvP is as annoying as it is today.

We have perfectly balanced swap-in attackers like the Rhinos, Magnus or the Dracos while we have completely unbalanced creatures without swap-in attack like Ref or Anky Lux. And then we have Paratops which is broken and has SIA.

For me things like Ref or SR3 with OP attacks that do thousands of things at the same time are way more annoying than SIA…

2 Likes