Ludia Forums

Is it April Fools Day?

Austin/Damien

Is this a joke? Am I being punk’d? It’s gonna be silly to read this and think it’s all over a fictional character but boyyyy, when you spend good money on this, and that and a few, leftover interesting storylines (that are slowly just becoming more and more depressing) are the only things keeping you from deleting the app, yeah, I’m gonna be frustrated.

-steer clear if you don’t want Austin/Damien spoilers…-
I won’t give anything away but this whole thing going on with Austin/Damien… not cute, not it, not fun. All this going in circles, round and round, finally giving us something, and then snatching it like a rug from under our feet… Wow?

If your goal was to break hearts, or rather, rip them out of us, then you succeeded. Congrats. Thanks. I don’t know how it’s going to pick up after this, truly. I could think of at least 10 different routes this could have gone without the need to join a gang or everything beyond that. Silly, really. Can’t wait to get over this lol

Okay, rant, over. :unamused:

9 Likes

I know how you feel T.T I just finished that story too and my heart hurts so much. I like the story but I feel just heartbroken because after waiting for him it seems that now he will be away for a long time… or at least it feels like that >_<. This comeback was too bittersweet.

I hope they can give him some rest and he can come back soon. :_(

2 Likes

It’s just a bummer that we have to stick to this storyline of him just being in prison the whole time. I liked the idea with Noah/Antoine, how we helped him through this race in one chapter, then entered another helping him find his friend, and then another just now with him being away.

They could certainly have had Austin finally be out of prison after we turned in the new evidence, leave a cliffhanger before the trial if they wanted to, and the next chapter could be him being a free man and having to get used to the real world again. Especially since things have probably changed quite a bit in 7 years. We could offer him to stay with us to get him off his feet but he could refuse because he wants to do things without depending on anyone. And we just help him adjust, walk him through as he explores, finds a job, goes through emotions, all the struggles from PTSD or something. They really didn’t have to have him commit an actual crime to keep the story longer.

I’m just hoping it was all a dream or that he just THOUGHT he killed Big Dog. He never said how he did anything. Maybe he just knocked him out cold. He’ll come back and tell us Big Dog woke up, wasn’t actually dead, but has to stay a while longer for assault or something, if they really want to keep him in there. Transfer him to another prison to keep him away from the gang members. I don’t know. I really don’t know how they’ll continue the story at this point. We’re really just gonna wait around with him in prison when he was innocent the whole time in the beginning? I don’t have the patience for this.

But I’ve spent money on this game, so I have to stick around. Not letting that go down the drain. And I’m still hoping to hear back from the others. And hopefully Ludia doesn’t tank those storylines.

8 Likes

I WAS LIVID AFTER READING THE AUSTIN STORY!! I wish Lovelink would have let me type a response back to them instead of the two choice options that they had. There could have been so many other options. It’s like do they want him to stay in jail forever.

1 Like

I dont mind Damien but I totally miss Sage, Samantha and Jasmin

i miss sage eve eveline samatha and clementine

1 Like