Ludia Forums

Is it ever possible for me to unlock these creatures?

I started playing this game somewhat shortly after it was released. For most of this game’s history, many important creatures such as T.Rex were unlocked by completing a battle stage. At some point, I had taken a year-long break from this game for whatever reason, and when I came back I learned that Luida changed the way some creatures were unlocked. This is an issue because there are exactly 4 Jurassic creatures that I still do not have unlocked to this day. They are; Aerotitan, Prionosuchus, Shunosaurus, and Scapognathus. I have these creatures maxed, but I still would like to have the option to buy them.

I’m just wondering if these 4 creatures were previously unlocked with the battle stages, but then when I took my break Ludia changed it to the weekly unlock events. (I have completed all the battle stages by the way). Can someone answer this for me, please?

Is there any way for me to unlock these creatures now? I recently got back into this game and I would like to unlock these creatures, but the only non-tournament Legendary Jurassic creatures that Luida seems to allow players lvl 55+ to unlock are Ostafrikasaurus, Microposaurus, Therizenosaurus, and Dimorphodon. This goes for super-rares as well. Aerotitan is never an option to unlock. Check the weekly schedules for the past few months to see what I’m talking about.

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Based on the Fandom site, these are the old Battle Stage Unlocks

Aerotitan - 75
Prionosuchus - 49
Shunosaurus - 53
Scapognathus - 63

For completeness, here is the original list of Battle Stage Unlocks
1 - Majungasaurus
2 - Alanqa
3 - Limnoscelis
4 - Argentimosaurus
5 - Diplodocus
6 - Tropeognathus
7 - Utahraptor
8 - Carnotaurus
9 - Labyrinthodontia
10 - Dakosaurus
10 - Tapejara
11 - Koolasuchus
12 - Stegosaurus
13 - Hatzegopteryx
13 - Prognathodon
14 - Guanlong
15 - Diplocaulus
16 - Protostega
16 - Quetzalcoatlus
17 - Tuojiangosaurus
18 - Baculites
18 - Nasutoceratops
19 - Amphicyon
19 - Tyrannosaurus Rex
20 - Andrewsarchus
20 - Ankylosaurus
21 - Metriorhynchus
22 - Pteranodon
23 - Velociraptor
24 - Entelodon
24 - Pelecanimimus
25 - Spinosaurus
26 - Bonitasaurus
26 - Megaloceros
27 - Allosaurus
28 - Supersaurus
29 - Dimetrodon
30 - Sarcosuchus
31 - Coloborhynchus
32 - Corythosaurus
33 - Dilophosaurus
34 - Dsungaripterus
35 - Euplocephalus
36 - Gallimimus
37 - Zhejiangopterus
38 - Ichthyostega
39 - Giganthosaurus
40 - Irritator
41 - Ostafrikasaurus
42 - Parasaurolophus
43 - Rajasaurus
44 - Pachycephalosaurus
45 - Unaysaurus
46 - Tyrannotitan
47 - Suchomimus
48 - Pyroraptor
49 - Prionosuchus
50 - Microposaurus
53 - Shunosaurus
55 - Monolophosaurus
57 - Dimorphodon
59 - Therizinosaurus
61 - Kaprosuchus
63 - Scapognathus
67 - Rhamphorhynchus
70 - Postosuchus
75 - Aerotitan
76 - Indricotherium - Paraceratherium is the name used on the Fandom site
77 - Plesiosaurus
79 - Deinocherius
80 - Ceratosaurus

Anything not listed needed to be unlocked via a Special Event such as a tournament, Clash of Titans, or the Weekly Unlock.

Here’s a link to creatures currently in and out of rotation

Link to Fandom list

9 Likes

Yep. Those 4 are no longer unlockable, but aerotitan being the rarest due to it not being in the amber market.

1 Like

You are out of luck based on the current game trajectory.

3 Likes

As of right now it is impossible to unlock them as they are not currently in the unlock rotation.
However they are somewhat easy to get ahold of.

Shuno, Prio, and Schapho are all available on the amber market, which isn’t super hard to grind for.

Aerotitan isn’t available in the amber market right now. However, it’s fairly common on modded PvP so you can be grind there and get one.

4 Likes

Basically you just have to wait for an elusive once-in-a-blue-moon unlock event to pop up one day. They are extremely rare.

3 Likes

They changed it for some reason and it’s extremely annoying. Makes absolutely zero sense. Probably one of if not the absolute dumbest change they’ve ever introduced.

3 Likes

Shunosaurus is in the occasional bracketed tournament which is out of your reach unfortunately.

I still think it is fine. It does create some sense of achievement. Some however like Pyroraptor have great hybrids and they should make those unlockable