Is it just me or I am broke on coins

Is it just me or I need more coins 'cause without coins I’m literally broke

Spin supply drops and do your daily/Alliance missions. Donate spare DNA if in an Alliance. That’s the best ways to get coin.

2 Likes

I literally have 9 coins currently lol.

I just spent 200,000 coins this morning to upgrade my Mortem to level 29, so now I’m broke lol. Coins will always be a struggle in this game. It’s best to save your coins to only upgrade the dinos you need, otherwise you’re just wasting them.

1 Like

I’m always broke :joy:

Sitting on 900k right now. It’ll goe by quick when I can level some things.

1 Like

1.1m at the moment but have 2 or 3 creatures I might take from level 21 to level 30 depending on the next release.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

woah why use skoona level 21. its not balanced

1 Like

Yep you are broker than the Joker playing poker

1 Like

I never have coins, I do events, spin supply drops, and donate as much as I can but STILL

2 Likes

lol exactly. and no boost at all too. this is to explain my 2.4M coins by the way.

playing this game since june 2018, arena competitiveness is not what i looking for nowadays…
:sunglasses:

i gave up from “ranking” since i hit my limit and entered library.

now i just do some “weird” battles to have different ways of enjoyment with jwa. also some raids and tournaments.

coins are just to unlock dinos, not upgrading them to be a trash after next ludia “balance” update.
:wink:

but sometimes i have some unexpected moments, like having my lvl 21 unboosted testa or skoona smashing opponents at high aviary (thanks, ludia balance ideas).
:rofl:

2 Likes