Ludia Forums

Is it possible to match with Rory O'brien

I really want to match with him, is it possible to do so?

1 Like

I vaguely remember who he is and have yet to encounter him again, but he may be one of the many characters whose profiles you can see but can’t yet match with as their stories haven’t been written (or have enough written) yet to actually match with them. I’m sure we’ll be able to in the future since I’d love to match with Felicia and either of the CS people eventually.

1 Like

I recently matched with one of the CS ladies. They’re available now. I still don’t know if we can match with Rory or Garrett yet.

I was wanting to match with him as well, he’s the single father right?

1 Like

yeah him and Garrett are single fathers. so they might be counterparts

1 Like

I haven’t seen Garrett yet, but I like that they are single fathers. I will take either one please and thank you lol :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yeah same, I matched with Ana on my phone and Melina on my ipod since I like both their designs. It definitely went in a direction I wasn’t expecting, but it’s still interesting nonetheless. It reminds me a lot of the movie HER.

1 Like

Same I didn’t expect their story to do that direction either. I’m looking forward to what happens for them, but I don’t know if I wanna continue for now.